Latest snowflake outrage

Flower stall in the supermarket.
"Not edible"
Except for :

Yokel

LE
Flower stall in the supermarket.
"Not edible"
I was once so drunk in a Chinese Restaurant that I started the eat to table decorations. In my defence they were made of Carrot.

Never drunk from a urinal though - even if I was having a night on the piss. I did once seen a cartoon a a bloke doing that, with the legend "Bob has a night on the piss".

Last edited:
The urinals at work have a sign above them saying
"Not drinking water"
I have no words to describe the limitless stupidity of the human race.
Do they put a sign out in the grounds in winter "Don't eat the yellow snow" (or the brown snow)

The woke thought process seems to be " you're only worthwhile if you are different. Tradition and status quo are immoral. White is bad, white male is worse, white heterosexual male is the root of all evil in the world."

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

What absolute tosh.

Is it not more racist for someone to point at exaggerated facial features and to say "You can't do that, you look like a black person"?
Person with dark brown skin won’t wear pink ears because they are ‘racist’.
Walking down a catwalk looking like a loosely tied bag of shoite isn’t an affront to the homeless though.

I heard some mental case Vegan on the radio yesterday, demanding ‘safe spaces’ for Vegans in the workplace - where does it all end? They’ll be asking for separate bogs next ffs. Thank goodness I’m retired and don’t have to put up with this crap anymore.

I heard some mental case Vegan on the radio yesterday, demanding ‘safe spaces’ for Vegans in the workplace - where does it all end? They’ll be asking for separate bogs next ffs. Thank goodness I’m retired and don’t have to put up with this crap anymore.
More Importantly will we get a safe space away from vegans at work? I guess not as they, being absolutely correct in their opinion, are entitled to lecture to us and we must listen and obey.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

I heard that as well on LBC. Well your sandwiches, fruit or whatever are likely to be in a plastic bag or container, and not going to touch anybody else's food. I am guessing that the lady is of the holier-than-thou preaching variety, and that just opens themselves up to smart remarks from colleagues.

I heard that as well on LBC. Well your sandwiches, fruit or whatever are likely to be in a plastic bag or container, and not going to touch anybody else's food. I am guessing that the lady is of the holier-than-thou preaching variety, and that just opens themselves up to smart remarks from colleagues.
We've got a tame vegan in my department. Never mentions it unless you ask what the tasty looking food is that they are eating. Funnily enough, no piss taking happens either.

It does seem strange that the only vegans that are being victimised are the moaning types complaining about other people. Who'd have thought? :rolleyes:

I heard that as well on LBC. Well your sandwiches, fruit or whatever are likely to be in a plastic bag or container, and not going to touch anybody else's food.
Reminds me of an issue that popped up in Dubai. In some supermarkets they have a separate room for pork products, clearly marked (bacon flavoured crisps are in there along with Peppa Pig Easter Eggs). There was a hullaballoo about how the operators on the tills might be touching pork and if they're muslim it's haram blah blah. It was firmly pointed out that if they were in contact with the packaged products there was a much bigger issue of public health.

In other news, the North Sea is to
be drained so that non- swimmers can dive on the rigs.

Latest Threads