Latest snowflake outrage

Some animal liberation types are blockading the chicken farm down the road from me.
3 police cars,two police vans.Several very wet crusties looking very pissed off!
Come over from Brighton for a day out apparently.
Local rag reporting they broke in last night to “make people aware of the terrible conditions” at the farm.

Edit to add a photo of the brave heroes.Seems they "will not move until the chickens get their freedom" As it is currently pissing down I wonder how long they will hold out?
EPSJjZgXkAAo7HM.jpeg

Last edited:
First World problems, eh . . .

''Chat about football or cricket in the workplace should be curtailed, a management body has warned.

Ann Francke, head of the Chartered Management Institute, said sports chat can exclude women and lead to more laddish behaviour.

"A lot of women, in particular, feel left out," she told the BBC's Today programme.

"They don't follow those sports and they don't like either being forced to talk about them or not being included."

Thoughts.

And prayers.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

''Chat about football or cricket in the workplace should be curtailed, a management body has warned.

Ann Francke, head of the Chartered Management Institute, said sports chat can exclude women and lead to more laddish behaviour.

"A lot of women, in particular, feel left out," she told the BBC's Today programme.

"They don't follow those sports and they don't like either being forced to talk about them or not being included."

Thoughts.

And prayers.
Her namesake had a better sense of humour.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Thoughts.

And prayers.
Does this mean that when the office harridan starts droning on about her kids or period pains, I can tell her to STFU as I feel excluded?

Does this mean that when the office harridan starts droning on about her kids or period pains, I can tell her to STFU as I feel excluded?
Oh no, that's sexist and I bet you're a gammon as well, double points there!

Seadog

ADC

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
This chief of police is certainly no snowflake!:)

Died of Natural Causes
Polk County Florida Sheriff - "You kill a policeman it means no arrest...no Miranda rights...no negotiations...nothing but as many bullets as we can shoot into you...PERIOD."

POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF, GRADY JUDD
An illegal alien, in Polk County , Florida, who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop, ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed.

The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area. As soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times.

Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor immigrant 68 times.

Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: "Because that's all the ammunition we had."

Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what!
The Coroner also reported that the illegal alien died of natural causes. When asked by a reporter how that could

be, since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied:
"When you are shot 68 times you are naturally gonna die."

Last edited:
Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor immigrant 68 times.

Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: "Because that's all the ammunition we had."

The Coroner also reported that the illegal alien died of natural causes. When asked by a reporter how that could

It's things like that that make my day, but not in the Clint Eastwood manner. Actually I think it was a bit careless to expend all the ammo on one ex criminal, what would have happened if another armed bad guy had shown up?
Should plan on a re-supply in advance.

The bold bits are priceless.

Chimp

ADC
I always rather liked this PE cover following the Gibraltar Judicial killings:
1580136095484.png

Fat ******* upset that that Thai Airlines acknowledge that they are fat *******.

Let's get this bit straight, these obese hippocrocodillopigs had already had their weight reduction treatment? The picture shows them on the way back and they still looked like fully inflated barrage ballons.
From the link
"Huhana Iripa, 59, and her daughters Renell, 28, and Tere, 37, were accosted with measuring tapes ahead of their Bangkok to Auckland flight"
WTF did they look like beforehand? On second thoughts maybe I don't need to know, I want to sleep peacefully tonight, no nightmares.

This chief of police is certainly no snowflake!:)

Died of Natural Causes
Polk County Florida Sheriff - "You kill a policeman it means no arrest...no Miranda rights...no negotiations...nothing but as many bullets as we can shoot into you...PERIOD."

POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF, GRADY JUDD
An illegal alien, in Polk County , Florida, who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop, ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed.

The murderer was found hiding in a wooded area. As soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire on him. They hit the guy 68 times.

True dit as well! Suspect Shot 68 Times by Police

He is very popular in the media:

Thoughts.

And prayers.
C24FE9A1-599F-4B70-BA0B-609FD7D2D258.jpeg

Dredd

LE
I listened to the News Quiz for the first time for a while.
HS2 came up and parts of it are shovel ready.
'Just like Laurence Fox', came the amusing quip.
The rest of the programme was trash as well.
I heard that one as well.

May turn out to be the last time I bother listening to the programme as well.

ETA - isn't it strange that the left seems to find casual violence amusing?

Last edited:

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
A snowflake Rifle Company. Aden 1967
We were quite down in numbers mainly due to fatigue, and just too much to do. We were tasked for a one day op to clear a particular built up area. It was dodgy and the reason given for the aggressiveness of the opposition 'but not in so many words' was that 'we were not seeing enough of the feckers off!'
We formed up ready to sweep the area. Behind us stood our very popular CSM. He had a very deep voice and referred to us all as 'Son' He looked after us!

He stood to the rear of 'his boys' and implied that 'Today the job has got to be done!
His remarks were, "If you show a dog fear then he will come after you! Today I want you to 'eat his fecking dinner!'

Last edited:

Latest Threads