Latest snowflake outrage

Getting back on topic, although I am apparently a millenial I'm not a snowflake. The caring stops at 3 o'clock is one of the best phrases I've heard. The good days are better than the bad days and there are more good days than bad. Ultimately I'm a bigger **** than they are and providing they realise that we all get along OK. Some of them even learn something occasionally.
Excellent. Sounds not dissimilar to the good (bad) old days. Keep buggering on.

[off-topic] In most cases if the little shits actually listened in lessons and put some ******* effort in they wouldn't need tutoring in the first place.

The majority of tutored students promptly return to classrooms saying "I don't have to do this work, I have a tutor" or their tutor gives them the restricted exam papers so their mock results are excellent as they have already done the paper. Never seems to go quite as well in the actual exam though :rolleyes:

Not bad money though, rumours of 40-50 quid per hour for talking to some spotty berk with as much tea and biscuits as you can manage.[/off-topic]
True... my (lazy as) niece is at private school, despite having a private tutor at home for maths, science and German. she still got level 4 in all her mocks... somehow I don’t think she’ll be off to Oxford like her dad...

It's contact with teenagers that does that. You can see it in new teachers:
Trainees come in full of energy and self-belief, knowing that they are going to make a difference and be something out of Dead Poets Society
NQTs have the belief that, although they now know they are shit and kids are shits, it will all get better
NQT+1s have had that idealism crushed but still, deep down, think that they will make a difference
Speak to someone who's been in education half a dozen years and most of that has been beaten out of us. Still better than a lot of other jobs.
...and when you meet their parents with the younger siblings coming soon, the pregnant older sister, you realise the same family will haunt your entire career...

True... my (lazy as) niece is at private school, despite having a private tutor at home for maths, science and German. she still got level 4 in all her mocks... somehow I don’t think she’ll be off to Oxford like her dad...
What, you mean she won't be going shopping at Westgate?

There's no such thing as Peak Guardian. Every time you think it's been reached another article is published that proves you wrong...
I swear that Titania McGrath could not go beyond the parody that is The Guardian's "serious" pages at times.
EO43frIUYAAfgtI.jpg

I also notice that what was formerly termed "sexism" has now been replaced with "misogyny".

...and when you meet their parents with the younger siblings coming soon, the pregnant older sister, you realise the same family will haunt your entire career...
My old Chemistry teacher (incidentally the best teacher I've ever seen) said that he knew it was time to leave a school not when he taught parents of kids he'd taught but when he taught the grandparents.

Mind you, that was on a particularly incestuous council estate.

My old Chemistry teacher (incidentally the best teacher I've ever seen) said that he knew it was time to leave a school not when he taught parents of kids he'd taught but when he taught the grandparents.

If it was in Scotland he might only have been teaching for six years ;)

“Left school with more babies than GCSEs” (@exbluejob on Angela Rayner)

...that got an ironic chuckle...

Late call, but snowflakery never the less. On New Years Eve a fire broke out in the monkey compound of the Krefeld zoo, it had been caused by a so-called sky lantern. Due to the age of the zoo, built sometime in the 70s it had neither an alarm system nor a sprinkler,therefore the fire was not discovered until it had become very obvious, end result 50 fried assorted apes. What followed was somewhere between hysteria and mass snowflakery, a mountain of teddies, assorted cuddly toys and flowers appeared outside the zoo. People in the street who were interviewed were in tears, totally distressed or just plain shocked. FFS it wasn't 50 people who got fried, it was 50 apes. Not nice and could have been avoided, but it happened anyway. Meanwhile in the Med boat loads of refugees drown with monotonous regualarity. Result? Nowt, no flowers or cuddly toys, no people crying in the streets. Some people really need to sort their priorities and maybe pop over to Aldi/Lidl/where ever and get a life.

A) That woman looks like a downy mong.
B) There is probably a standard size for all fuel pumps, which precludes a smaller handle for the feeble handed as well as feeble brained.
C) It's so much of a problem that she's thinking of getting an electric car. The mind boggles.

We need a war so these broken brained fucktards get thinned out.
They don't send them to war, also war sucks from an evolutionary standpoint as the fittest, bravest and most driven risk takers get thinned out instead of the couch hogging mongtards.

Late call, but snowflakery never the less. On New Years Eve a fire broke out in the monkey compound of the Krefeld zoo, it had been caused by a so-called sky lantern. Due to the age of the zoo, built sometime in the 70s it had neither an alarm system nor a sprinkler,therefore the fire was not discovered until it had become very obvious, end result 50 fried assorted apes. What followed was somewhere between hysteria and mass snowflakery, a mountain of teddies, assorted cuddly toys and flowers appeared outside the zoo. People in the street who were interviewed were in tears, totally distressed or just plain shocked. FFS it wasn't 50 people who got fried, it was 50 apes. Not nice and could have been avoided, but it happened anyway. Meanwhile in the Med boat loads of refugees drown with monotonous regualarity. Result? Nowt, no flowers or cuddly toys, no people crying in the streets. Some people really need to sort their priorities and maybe pop over to Aldi/Lidl/where ever and get a life.
I like monkeys though.

Hmm. The primates didn’t choose to be locked in a cage & burnt to a horrible death. I can’t imagine what the fear and panic would’ve been like for the poor things.

Refugees however, choose to take the risk.

Last edited:
Because they pay tax and object to to the self righteousness of a paper that belongs to a parent company that has not paid a penny of tax in the UK for years, whilst promoting an anti business agenda and even asking readers to donate to their coffers?
It's a metaphor for the left.
The whole ideology is built upon hypocrisy

Latest Threads