Latest snowflake outrage

anglo

LE
Even the petrol pumps gets some stick

Female motorist, 31, says petrol pumps are SEXIST because their 'male-designed' handles hurt her small hands

Female motorist, 31, says petrol pumps are SEXIST because their 'male-designed' handles hurt her small hands

Reminiscent of the Extra wide Disabled Female parking spaces.
508582BE00000578-0-image-a-27_1537597527974.jpg

methode_times_prod_web_bin_9cfa38f4-f7a0-11e7-9cfd-f28094b4d5ce.jpg

Well done Feminism for reinforcing the trope that women are shoite drivers.

Just paint them pink & rename them Fempumps or something utterly numb & she'll be fine.
pink-color-fuel-pump-gun-in-hand-with-car-on-background-stock-photograph_csp25288098.jpg

Oh dear, how sad, never mind....FFS what next,, sledge hammers and pick axe's scaled down for female DIY types.
WTF do they want? equality is the buzz word, female airline pilots, bricklayers, front line soldiers, and this ditzy bint is complaining about griping a nozzle, how's she get on between the sheets, " Darling your knobs to thick, I need two hands" The mind boggles!

Londo

LE

Small hands ? How would Trump cope ?

syrup

LE
That was hilarious. Mr Lee frothes at the mouth like a rabid dog chewing shaving foam. His swivel-eyed lunacy on full view as he blames Jeremy Clarkson, Ricky Gervais and Boris Johnson for...what, exactly? Not being snowflakes?

There's a common theme here: the Left, including such grimly unfunny cnuts like Stewart Lee and Nish Kumar
tell everyone who disagrees with them that they should kill themselves or their parents for being racist and nasty and hurting their feelings.

They dont see the irony.

Clarkson et al might be unfunny to some, but what's ten times worse is this juvenilesation of this country to where a simple comment or phrase has people losing their minds and needing a safe space, whilst calling for the offending person to be fired, mutilated or killed.
I often start a conversation with such people with the lines " Did you hear President Trump's view on...…… I like him he's my sort of guy".
Watch them internally combust

syrup

LE

Clearly the sign that says do not use mobile phones while on pumps is also sexist as it only applies to men.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
Clearly the sign that says do not use mobile phones while on pumps is also sexist as it only applies to men.
A) That woman looks like a downy mong.
B) There is probably a standard size for all fuel pumps, which precludes a smaller handle for the feeble handed as well as feeble brained.
C) It's so much of a problem that she's thinking of getting an electric car. The mind boggles.

We need a war so these broken brained fucktards get thinned out.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind....FFS what next,, sledge hammers and pick axe's scaled down for female DIY types.
WTF do they want? equality is the buzz word, female airline pilots, bricklayers, front line soldiers, and this ditzy bint is complaining about griping a nozzle, how's she get on between the sheets, " Darling your knobs to thick, I need two hands" The mind boggles!

She could flutter her eyelashes,and say to the nearest male, "Could you lend me a hand ?"

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
In 2014, two ladies in the "nuclear police" were each awarded £35k in compo as their Glocks where too big for their tiny wee hands.

B) There is probably a standard size for all fuel pumps, which precludes a smaller handle for the feeble handed as well as feeble brained.
C) It's so much of a problem that she's thinking of getting an electric car. The mind boggles.

I'll settle for, Ohh I don't know, some SARs related plague from China.

syrup

LE

The saddest thing off all is she describes her job as "private tutor"
People are paying her to impart her mongness on their kids.

The saddest thing off all is she describes her job as "private tutor"
People are paying her to impart her mongness on their kids.
[off-topic] In most cases if the little shits actually listened in lessons and put some ******* effort in they wouldn't need tutoring in the first place.

The majority of tutored students promptly return to classrooms saying "I don't have to do this work, I have a tutor" or their tutor gives them the restricted exam papers so their mock results are excellent as they have already done the paper. Never seems to go quite as well in the actual exam though :rolleyes:

Not bad money though, rumours of 40-50 quid per hour for talking to some spotty berk with as much tea and biscuits as you can manage.[/off-topic]

[off-topic] In most cases if the little shits actually listened in lessons and put some ******* effort in they wouldn't need tutoring in the first place.

The majority of tutored students promptly return to classrooms saying "I don't have to do this work, I have a tutor" or their tutor gives them the restricted exam papers so their mock results are excellent as they have already done the paper. Never seems to go quite as well in the actual exam though :rolleyes: [/off-topic]
Ortholith, sir, in the time you have been on here you have become bitter and twisted. Or corrupted by the rest of us, I don’t know.
In an educator, this is sad. But the longer you stay, the more you can take the piss. And vice versa.
And I’m so glad I do not have children.

Cough facebook does not count as using your mobile... SoI was shout at

Ortholith, sir, in the time you have been on here you have become bitter and twisted. Or corrupted by the rest of us, I don’t know.
In an educator, this is sad. But the longer you stay, the more you can take the piss.
It's contact with teenagers that does that. You can see it in new teachers:
Trainees come in full of energy and self-belief, knowing that they are going to make a difference and be something out of Dead Poets Society
NQTs have the belief that, although they now know they are shit and kids are shits, it will all get better
NQT+1s have had that idealism crushed but still, deep down, think that they will make a difference
Speak to someone who's been in education half a dozen years and most of that has been beaten out of us. Still better than a lot of other jobs.

Last edited:
It's contact with teenagers that does that. You can see it in new teachers:
Trainees come in full of energy and self-belief, knowing that they are going to make a difference and be something out of Dead Poets Society
NQTs have that belief that, although they now know they are shit and kids are shits, it will all get better
NQT+1s have had that idealism crushed but still, deep down, think that they will make a difference
Speak to someone who's been in education half a dozen years and most of that has been beaten out of us. Still better than a lot of other jobs.
Blimey. Your last paragraph says a lot in that you mean what you do. Which is good for the kids and their parents. But not much for you.

Blimey. Your last paragraph says a lot in that you mean what you do. Which is good for the kids and their parents. But not much for you.
Getting back on topic, although I am apparently a millenial I'm not a snowflake. The caring stops at 3 o'clock is one of the best phrases I've heard. The good days are better than the bad days and there are more good days than bad. Ultimately I'm a bigger **** than they are and providing they realise that we all get along OK. Some of them even learn something occasionally.

Latest Threads