Latest snowflake outrage

Ahem...

"I'd never heard of Laurence Fox until this 'woke' bandwagon rolled past and I jumped on it so I could use his name in my virtue signalling rant against the patriarchy.".

Cheers, love. Make us all a nice cup of tea, eh?
Comments not enabled on that piece, how surprising....

Ahem...

"I'd never heard of Laurence Fox until this 'woke' bandwagon rolled past and I jumped on it so I could use his name in my virtue signalling rant against the patriarchy.".

Cheers, love. Make us all a nice cup of tea, eh?
The concept of a Guardian journalist asking “Why are these people so easily offended?” takes irony to an entirely new strata.

Snowflakery is worryingly insiduous.

This morning's BBC Breakfast included an item about a wildlife programme which used clever-clogs technology to incorporate cameras in rather realistic model animals. Dan and Louise fronted up with a cuddly little pretend mountain gorilla which blinked very fetchingly.

The problem was that a trailer for the item a few minutes earlier mistakenly showed a sequence featuring a black lady; it was quickly changed with "Whoops, wrong piece".

When the mountain gorilla item actually started, my first reaction was: "How long before there's a howl of outrage from the racial prejudice lobby?"

Nonsense, of course. But we have all seen similar howls when an outrage bus has been kick-started.

The concept of a Guardian journalist asking “Why are these people so easily offended?” takes irony to an entirely new strata.
I can only imagine La Toynbee was unavailable to comment as she had collapsed and imploded, finally crushed by the weight of her overweening, indignant obloquy.

Yokel

LE
Because they pay tax and object to to the self righteousness of a paper that belongs to a parent company that has not paid a penny of tax in the UK for years, whilst promoting an anti business agenda and even asking readers to donate to their coffers?

I can only imagine La Toynbee was unavailable to comment as she had collapsed and imploded, finally crushed by the weight of her overweening, indignant obloquy.
Is she still writing?

Another Jussie Smollett, trying to stir up racial hatred.

Guardian supporting lying race baiter. Quelle Surprise.

Unfortunately for him he recorded the incident which doesn't bear out what he's claiming.
Unfortunately for sane people this doesn't matter and he is being supported in his lies anyway.

So totally because he was black...... not because all the seats were reserved and there was a whole other class 1 carriage he was welcome to use... In fact did he not also try to play the "do you know who I am" card like one of Bertie Wooster's dowager aunts...

we should send him to a Vogon poetry reading...

Dredd

LE
Snowflakery is worryingly insiduous.

This morning's BBC Breakfast included an item about a wildlife programme which used clever-clogs technology to incorporate cameras in rather realistic model animals. Dan and Louise fronted up with a cuddly little pretend mountain gorilla which blinked very fetchingly.

The problem was that a trailer for the item a few minutes earlier mistakenly showed a sequence featuring a black lady; it was quickly changed with "Whoops, wrong piece".

When the mountain gorilla item actually started, my first reaction was: "How long before there's a howl of outrage from the racial prejudice lobby?"

Nonsense, of course. But we have all seen similar howls when an outrage bus has been kick-started.
Wot, you mean like this one?

Must have been bring-your-sprog-to-work day again in the control booth.

Dredd

LE
Strange, isn't it?

But it would neatly illustrate the hypocrisy if it turns out that the outrage to one mistake was the inference was that a person was a gorilla but the exact same mistake was now conflated as a racial slur, inferring that it was deliberate.

Wot, you mean like this one?

Must have been bring-your-sprog-to-work day again in the control booth.
Thankfully Nicola Sturgeon isn't a member of the BAME community.

Did you just assume her cultural identity...?? :p :p :)
In her case it's safe to assume she's more Scottish than deep fried heroin.
If you cut her in half she's tartan in the middle, probably. Be good to confirm that.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
I wonder which 'reporter' got paid the most?
That was hilarious. Mr Lee frothes at the mouth like a rabid dog chewing shaving foam. His swivel-eyed lunacy on full view as he blames Jeremy Clarkson, Ricky Gervais and Boris Johnson for...what, exactly? Not being snowflakes?

There's a common theme here: the Left, including such grimly unfunny cnuts like Stewart Lee and Nish Kumar
tell everyone who disagrees with them that they should kill themselves or their parents for being racist and nasty and hurting their feelings.

They dont see the irony.

Clarkson et al might be unfunny to some, but what's ten times worse is this juvenilesation of this country to where a simple comment or phrase has people losing their minds and needing a safe space, whilst calling for the offending person to be fired, mutilated or killed.