Latest snowflake outrage

Who is this clown ? If he lives in Europe and loves it there so much let him stay there . Withdraw his UK passport and ban him from entering the UK ever again .
No idea to be fair, I just laugh & RT if it deserves the audience.

Sent from my SM-T555 using Tapatalk

Dicky Ticker

War Hero
In that case, a short medley of some of his finest work:

For an actor he has some really sensible views on life, I can see a bit of his father in him in his presentation which will help in some circumstances and hinder in others.

Turns out he was married to Billy Piper for a while, so he's not afraid to take on difficult roles especially following on from Chris Evans....

As for the sour faces female in red to his right, didn't she used to be in ER?

Who is this clown ? If he lives in Europe and loves it there so much let him stay there . Withdraw his UK passport and ban him from entering the UK ever again .
Is there a quicker way

I know, I know it should be in the Brexit thread, however I thought any Arrse Twitter users might want to say hi.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
If I wanted to say hi I'd just send @Higgs_bosun a PM

Hypocritical bitch......

She has the honour of having her own thread

Last edited:

Johned

Old-Salt
Sorry I don't get out much "Lily Allen?" Who is she? Any relative of the late and revered Flanagan and Allen; more my era I suppose.

I see the lady that had her arse handed to her in a gift wrapped box with a bow on it by Laurence Fox is now doing the classic deflection technique of those with certain genitalia or melanin.

Internet death threats and abuse.

Anyone else notice when certain demographics get called on their horse shit within a day or two the "real issue" now becomes them getting unwanted internet attention.

Edited to remove wrong link.
Cant find the one I read earlier but it was in The Guardian (of course).

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I see the lady that had her arse handed to her in a gift wrapped box with a bow on it by Laurence Fox is now doing the classic deflection technique of those with certain genitalia or melanin.

Internet death threats and abuse.

Anyone else notice when certain demographics get called on their horse shit within a day or two the "real issue" now becomes them getting unwanted internet attention.

Edited to remove wrong link.
Cant find the one I read earlier but it was in The Guardian (of course).

Dicky Ticker

War Hero
So she raises the racism card first by saying that Meghan being black was what cause the uproar, yet when she calls him white and privileged and he calls her out as being racist he's at fault? Yup, straight out of the woke playbook. That and her being "proud" to be the voice etc.

I love this "invisible, weightless knapsack of privilege" idea though, it sounds like the perfect excuse for every time you don't get your own way.

Last edited:
So she raises the racism card first by saying that Meghan being black was what cause the uproar, yet when she calls him white and privileged and he calls her out as being racist he's at fault? Yup, straight out of the woke playbook. That and her being "proud" to be the voice etc.

I love this "invisible, weightless knapsack of privilege" idea though, it sounds like the perfect excuse for every time you don't get your own way.
I find her microenabling victimhood repulsive.

Latest Threads