Latest snowflake outrage

calling someone white is not racist, but calling someone else black is.
Sometimes... I remember from Bill Slim's "Unofficial History" the incident when one of his men was court martialed for striking an NCO..

"You called the Corporal a black bastard before you struck him.. why was that"

"Dunno sir.. he aint black.."

I've heard the term.used to a white person, where black is the indication of character in the negative.

Dicky Ticker

War Hero
It seems the snows have got their collective into a right old tizzy:

or:

The face on Dame Shami is a delight and pleasure.

The comment from 'Chris' and Laurence's reply are worthy of a smile:

The boy Fox has been on a number of shows where he has been very disparaging about woke culture and a number of other new wave ideas, he talks sense

Londo

LE
I've heard the term.used to a white person, where black is the indication of character in the negative.
I'm white and once walked round a corner and almost got walked into by a young Asian kid who was on his mobile instead of concentrating where he was going .
He called me a N****r and then ran off . I was to busy laughing to teach him the error of his ways .

The boy Fox has been on a number of shows where he has been very disparaging about woke culture and a number of other new wave ideas, he talks sense
His QT reply also annoyed Femi, and if Femi is annoyed then is stands to reason that whoever has annoyed him is automatically right.......

I know, I know it should be in the Brexit thread, however I thought any Arrse Twitter users might want to say hi.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I know, I know it should be in the Brexit thread, however I thought any Arrse Twitter users might want to say hi.

The comments on that one did not go how John Crisp hoped...
Living in Spain as an expat didn't really endear his case to the masses.
Maybe he should link up with Tig?

Londo

LE

Who is this clown ? If he lives in Europe and loves it there so much let him stay there . Withdraw his UK passport and ban him from entering the UK ever again .

Londo

LE
I'm white and once walked round a corner and almost got walked into by a young Asian kid who was on his mobile instead of concentrating where he was going .
He called me a N****r and then ran off . I was to busy laughing to teach him the error of his ways .
As an update to my last .... He could not have been that popular amongst his peers as a couple of his schoolmates (also Asian) came up and asked if I wanted to know where young Dillip lived .

Last edited:

Latest Threads