Latest snowflake outrage

loony

Clanker
I think i would find a way to beat it to death with its own leg/foot. worth the hassle and doing time for.

Last edited:
Surely taking the time to draw a large spunky cock in permanent marker would be worth it before any other retribution?

Run a cable tie through your arm- rest, and tie his ankle to it ?
I was about to ask which sort of weirdo carries spare cable ties with them on a plane.

Then remembered that I did exactly that last month. Never mind, carry on.

Surely taking the time to draw a large spunky cock in permanent marker would be worth it before any other retribution?

I was about to ask which sort of weirdo carries spare cable ties with them on a plane.

Then remembered that I did exactly that last month. Never mind, carry on.

We went to Turkey one year, and got friendly with a couple a few rows in front of us.

In the third seat was a singley who we'd already identified at Newcastle, as a wierdo.

They swear he got up halfway there, fiddled with his flight- bag, and a ski- mask and a roll of duct- tape fell out.......

We got the scrawny cnut on the flight back....... he'd necked a litre of vodka in the airport, and kicked off on the way.

Instead of cable-tieing the shite, they diverted to sodding Frankfurt.

Got home finally, about 7 hours late.

loony

Clanker
Well well well. imgur wont let me upload any pics of Grotty Thuckberk OUTRAGE HORRIFIED. oh well ... Is it soup time?

loony

Clanker

Ah the beauty of direct image link. Now it looks like the spawn of Satan, theres sommin not right here.

Is it the Anti Anti ChristSake finally taken huperson form? Oh and nice haircut BTW.

Last edited:
Something for the weekend Sir?, errr... Madam, errr... Miss, errr... Mizz, errr.. whatever...

(HYS comments are a good read)

Always get in the homophobic reference
"Hair is a huge part of queer culture and lesbian identity as well, so I can't help but feel there is some homophobia wrapped up in all these refusals I've had."

loony

Clanker
AHA the reason presents itself: you really cant stop #civvywotmanBitchingaboutanyfckingthing

"I took my daughter to my barber once. He had to turn us away, the details of his business registration with the council and his deeds prevented him from offering service to women. Apparently he had in the past and his neighbouring womens hairdressers had complained to the council and had him warned. Stuck me as blatant sex discrimination, in law! "

Last edited:

Latest Threads