Latest snowflake outrage

loony

Clanker
I'd hate to see it happen but there are times when I think that we need some sort of catastrophic event to take place on the planet. Something that would make eggshells in little darlings breakfast seem like a lucky break.
Id love to see it happen. Ill drive the fackin bus/train/container ship
to the event.

Last edited:

loony

Clanker
The egg shell must be full of Calcium. Are there any animals that eat eggs INCLUDING the shell. Sometimes when I cook I sometimes leave eggshell in because I care. What harm can a little bit do?

I am to cooking what the Liberal Democrats are to electoral success.

Anyway how did the boy injure himself?
He was too busy poking his bogey laden finger at the Mc games tablets Paw Patrol whilst stuffing his poor little mouth with mcmuffin and arguing with his highly intelligent mother. (Muffin sabotaged by a MC egg chef who had been moaned at before by the Mother) . She wanna think her self lucky they didnt walk out with Noro Virus.
What would have been more interesting for me, is if he had accidently bitten off a finger while Mcmuffining as they probably taste much the same anyway so difficult to distinguish whilst multitasking. Thats newsworthy.

BAN THE SCREENS! ITS TIME FOR ETHICAL SCREEN USE.

Londo

LE

Dicky Ticker

War Hero
XR should be pretty quiet in the Northern hemisphere at the moment as it is winter time and too cold to protest, however the bushfires in Aus seem to have given them the excuse to get some protesting done while also getting in a few January sales. Meanwhile in the land down under they have tried to be shouty but protesting climate change in the middle of a bushfire emergency will get them few if any supporters from those not already committed to the cause. The local plod were very clear that policing the march / protest will take resources away from the fire ground.

Huge climate protest looms amid extreme fire conditions

Everything that has a face,

But isnt the spikish mong implying that no life should be harmed? The twonk wont even hold a leather steady strap on a bus/train whatever (carry on as you are clunge). Surely this form of Veganumptery boils down to each individual living in a bubble preferably on an island or planet of there own? This is fine until they impose their Psychotic BS on the rest of the worlds population by changing Laws and policys that will affect me and my relatives in the future. Now if you beleive anything The Sun has to say apparently Vegan Supermarket Till dollies are refusing to process any animal products from customers shopping?? Well woopeee, I dont think its going to be long before the food industry cosa nostra decide to "shut them up" when they lose a few shillings and share holders start looking elsewhere. How can I speed this up?
Oysters and mussels don't have faces, I still avoid eating them. I go for the hard biological science definition of animal life, chitin in the cell membrane I won't eat it. It's a pain trailing an electron microscope and mass spectrometer around everywhere with me though.

Everything that has a face,

But isnt the spikish mong implying that no life should be harmed? The twonk wont even hold a leather steady strap on a bus/train whatever (carry on as you are clunge). Surely this form of Veganumptery boils down to each individual living in a bubble preferably on an island or planet of there own? This is fine until they impose their Psychotic BS on the rest of the worlds population by changing Laws and policys that will affect me and my relatives in the future. Now if you beleive anything The Sun has to say apparently Vegan Supermarket Till dollies are refusing to process any animal products from customers shopping?? Well woopeee, I dont think its going to be long before the food industry cosa nostra decide to "shut them up" when they lose a few shillings and share holders start looking elsewhere. How can I speed this up?
I haven't seen a leather steady strap for years, usually cordura or something similar now with a moulded handle.

The egg shell must be full of Calcium. Are there any animals that eat eggs INCLUDING the shell?

Sometimes when I cook I sometimes leave eggshell in because I care. What harm can a little bit do? I am to cooking what the Liberal Democrats are to electoral success.

Anyway how did the boy injure himself?
Chooks will sometimes eat their own eggs if they are unfertilised. Some snakes, foxes, crows etc. AFAIK.

loony

Clanker
Oysters and mussels don't have faces, I still avoid eating them. I go for the hard biological science definition of animal life, chitin in the cell membrane I won't eat it. It's a pain trailing an electron microscope and mass spectrometer around everywhere with me though.
Hey Are you looking at me? thats real that is.

Angry mum slams McDonald's after son injures himself on stray eggshell in McMuffin

HORRIFIED - kids to dense to realise a Mcmuffin shouldn't crunch.
OMG ITS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.
Top marks for finding such a nutricious breakfast for the offspring.

My mum used to do that on purpose to me in our boileys I think. "Just spit it out and fcuk off." one of the first swearwords i ever hearded.
Uthan will get far worse injuries to his lip for having such a stupid name. Hope he sues his mum.

Londo

LE
Chooks will sometimes eat their own eggs if they are unfertilised. Some snakes, foxes, crows etc. AFAIK.
Year before last one or more of our hens would occasionally lay an egg with no shell . Its surprising how tough that membrane is on a new laid egg and a couple of times I went to pick one up before realising . The hens soon as they noticed were straight in there , that membrane was no defense against sharp beaks . Like little vultures they were .

loony

Clanker
A clock has a face. So that means all plants and everyting in the known universe has have faces too. Its my huperson right to think like this, so every huperson should think like me and it should be made LAW Unisexually.

Warning! Following these actions could cause fatal injury or even death Please.

Last edited:
A clock has a face. So that means all plants and everyting in the known universe has have faces too. Its my huperson right to think like this, so every huperson should think like me and it should be made LAW Unisexually.

Warning! Following these actions could cause fatal injury or even death Please.
Whose sock are you?

I havent been on a bus for years but i wouldnt touch anything at all without alcohol wash and gloves anyway in a public place.
I think I have a pretty robust immune system, and I wash my hands regularly

Latest Threads