Latest snowflake outrage

loony

Clanker
I wouldnt but Perhaps a good gob full and a few bum tricks will change her outlook and hopefully STFU?

hang on what is the thing anyway? LBGTVQ+-& $, animal, vegatable or Mineral?

loony

Clanker
errm i am offended! "Hu person" with psychotic borderline personality derangement.

loony

Clanker
Angry mum slams McDonald's after son injures himself on stray eggshell in McMuffin

HORRIFIED - kids to dense to realise a Mcmuffin shouldn't crunch.
OMG ITS THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.
Top marks for finding such a nutricious breakfast for the offspring.

My mum used to do that on purpose to me in our boileys I think. "Just spit it out and fcuk off." one of the first swearwords i ever hearded.

Last edited:

Dredd

LE
But isnt the spik mong implying that no life should be harmed?

Absolutely shocking that you should use that term for this particular gentleman. You should be ashamed.

As he originates from Catalonia, I believe the correct one would be "dago".

#accuracymatters

loony

Clanker
Absolutely shocking that you should use that term for this particular gentleman. You should be ashamed.

As he originates from Catalonia, I believe the correct one would be "dago".

#accuracymatters
Edited for accuracy.

Londo

LE
Angry mum slams McDonald's after son injures himself on stray eggshell in McMuffin

My mum used to do that on purpose to me in our boileys I think. "Just spit it out and fcuk off." one of the first swearwords i ever hearded.
That was no yoke

Yokel

LE
#HORRIFIED #eggshellsmatter
The egg shell must be full of Calcium. Are there any animals that eat eggs INCLUDING the shell?

Sometimes when I cook I sometimes leave eggshell in because I care. What harm can a little bit do? I am to cooking what the Liberal Democrats are to electoral success.

Anyway how did the boy injure himself?

Last edited:
The egg shell must be full of Calcium. Are there any animals that eat eggs INCLUDING the shell. Sometimes when I cook I sometimes leave eggshell in because I care.

I am to cooking what the Liberal Democrats are to electoral success.
Mass catering establishments sop.Throw all the eggs you need in a big pot. Sieve out the shells.Quick and easy method.

I'd hate to see it happen but there are times when I think that we need some sort of catastrophic event to take place on the planet. Something that would make eggshells in little darlings breakfast seem like a lucky break.

Last edited:
Will McDonalds shell out?

Latest Threads