Latest snowflake outrage

Inedia (Latin for 'fasting') or breatharianism /brɛθˈɛəriənɪzəm/ is the belief that it is possible for a person to live without consuming food, and in some cases water. Breatharians claim that food (and sometimes water) is not necessary for survival, and that humans can be sustained solely by prana, the vital life force in Hinduism. According to Ayurveda, sunlight is one of the main sources of prana, and some practitioners believe that it is possible for a person to survive on sunlight alone.

Good luck with that in the UK.... :rolleyes:
I find it worrying that people actually believe this shit.
I wonder how many living practitioners of this are around?

Dredd

LE
I don't.

There's a climate emergency on donchaknow, so the overall fewer humans there are the better. And according to Darwin, may actually improve the species.

Link please:nod:.

There seems to be some unsettled science concerning vegans and ****...

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Didn’t B Sands of Belfast once try that:???:.

From what I remember he lost a lot of weight and, oh I see sunlight, he didn’t get much of that either.:grin:

Today on the Victoria Derbyshire programme some foreign knob labelled himself as an ' Ethical Vegan' not like those 'unethical vegan twats who eat meat and everything. This fecker won't even sit on a leather sofa. Serves him right FFS.

I'm off to find the 'Will To Live Shop' because I lost mine yonks ago.
I had an ethical vegan tell me to give my granddad's British Warm to an animal shelter because it's wool, she went off like a rocket when I said I don't think it will fit any of the animals. Wearing a 60 year old wool coat which is in excellent nick BTW has to be better for the planet than buying a new synthetic coat which needs replaced after a few years and leaves micro plastic in the environment, every time it's washed or worn.

Including denying land for animals to live freely upon and forage and hunt for their sustenance by using it for growing crops for feeding human beings with?
As opposed to using over 9 times as much land to grow to crops to feed livestock?

And not breathing presumably, because of the harm you bring to all the micro organisms you might breath in
Micro organisms are not usually animals.

1578660539409.png

Dredd

LE
I had an ethical vegan tell me to give my granddad's British Warm to an animal shelter because it's wool, she went off like a rocket when I said I don't think it will fit any of the animals. Wearing a 60 year old wool coat which is in excellent nick BTW has to be better for the planet than buying a new synthetic coat which needs replaced after a few years and leaves micro plastic in the environment, every time it's washed or worn.
Unless it is a sheepskin coat, they do realise that the animal doesn't need to be killed to be sheared? Or is this just a general objection to the oppression of a poor dumb species that seems incapable of protecting itself effectively? Like the French.

Unless it is a sheepskin coat, they do realise that the animal doesn't need to be killed to be sheared? Or is this just a general objection to the oppression of a poor dumb species that seems incapable of protecting itself effectively? Like the French.
And with good shearers they practically queue up to be sheared.
As for incapable of defending themselves, those Falkland Island sheep immediately after the war looked damned intimidating in large numbers.
Tasted delicious though.

I don't.

There's a climate emergency on donchaknow, so the overall fewer humans there are the better. And according to Darwin, may actually improve the species.
As I pointed out to mush_lass years ago when I used to smoke, that smoking is environmentally friendly. It prematurely kills humans.

Extending this argument further I'm surprised that XR aren't actively promoting unhealthy lifestyles (not that they need much promotion) as the more people that die early deaths, all he better for the environment. Ban all fruit and veg, cancel all famine relief, tsunamis - surely we could do with a few more of them.

It's general and I can see some of the argument re welfare and treatment, but it's pretty much voided by my grandfather wearing it in my mum and dad's wedding pictures. I don't think she had noticed the leather "football" buttons or the resulting explosion may have taken out the surrounding buildings.

Dredd

LE
As I pointed out to mush_lass years ago when I used to smoke, that smoking is environmentally friendly. It prematurely kills humans.

Extending this argument further I'm surprised that XR aren't actively promoting unhealthy lifestyles (not that they need much promotion) as the more people that die early deaths, all he better for the environment. Ban all fruit and veg, cancel all famine relief, tsunamis - surely we could do with a few more of them.
To be fair, with their "healthier" lifestyles, they may not necessarily be at risk of dying out themselves but they are helping the cause by making it less likely they can reproduce.

As opposed to using over 9 times as much land to grow to crops to feed livestock?
Ah a zealot. In the name of all that is holy I command thee to depart this earthly plane and take with you your unholy propaganda.

sunny james

Old-Salt
The Mrs asked for an animal skin coat.

I got her a donkey jacket.

Semen is not only nutritious, but it also has a wonderful texture and amazing cooking properties. Like fine wine and cheeses, the taste of semen is complex and dynamic. Semen is inexpensive to produce and is commonly available in many, if not most, homes and restaurants.

I found it a few years ago when I was exchanging stupid Christmas presents with a friend.
I won that year.

loony

Clanker
Micro organisms are not usually animals.

View attachment 442872
Everything that has a face,

But isnt the spikish mong implying that no life should be harmed? The twonk wont even hold a leather steady strap on a bus/train whatever (carry on as you are clunge). Surely this form of Veganumptery boils down to each individual living in a bubble preferably on an island or planet of there own? This is fine until they impose their Psychotic BS on the rest of the worlds population by changing Laws and policys that will affect me and my relatives in the future. Now if you beleive anything The Sun has to say apparently Vegan Supermarket Till dollies are refusing to process any animal products from customers shopping?? Well woopeee, I dont think its going to be long before the food industry cosa nostra decide to "shut them up" when they lose a few shillings and share holders start looking elsewhere. How can I speed this up?

Last edited:

Latest Threads