Latest snowflake outrage

Guardian today "UK refusal to issue gender-neutral passports unlawful, appeal court told."
Forcing non-gendered applicants to apply for either male or female passports is unlawful, the court of appeal has been told.
Opening a challenge to the Home Office’s refusal to provide gender-neutral, or “X”, passports to UK citizens, Kate Gallafent QC said it was a breach of their human rights. “The current passport system says [that applicants] must accept that they are either male or female,” she said.
This case is being brought under articles 8 and 14 of the European convention on human rights – the right to private and family life and absence of discrimination.
Rather a weird looking specimen!!View attachment 434804
You'd look weird if you were over 500 years old too.

1575673979215.png

Did she come up with this crap before or after her shift at Starbucks?
How many generations before they start doing a 1984 and rewriting history?

I think the publishers response to the 24 year old academic was quiet measured and not the far more appropriate: 'That's great love, you stick that in your thesis. But you better get a move on as your shift at Costa starts soon.'

Micro-aggression my arse. Mr Lazy, Greedy and Rude are paragons of virtue aren't they?
The feminist in question, Ms Shelby Judge, doesn't employ the best of persec.
She does, however, employ 3 or 4 chefs concurrently, probably.

I think the publishers response to the 24 year old academic was quiet measured and not the far more appropriate: 'That's great love, you stick that in your thesis. But you better get a move on as your shift at Costa starts soon.'

Micro-aggression my arse. Mr Lazy, Greedy and Rude are paragons of virtue aren't they?
Ms Judge is not irony-aware:
"Ms Judge, studying at the University of Glasgow, claimed that jokes never need to be at anyone’s expense. She would however welcome a satirical “Mr Mansplain” character in Misterland, who could be mocked for his attitudes."
Every joke is always at somebody's expense. She proceeds to prove the point.

Yokel

LE
Wrong thread maybe but why do some people seem to have more of a right to be offended than others?

In the wrong group perhaps - you cannot be offended because you are .......? Why not just admit it is all about power, cliques, and some being more equal than others?

Last edited:
Wrong thread maybe but why do some people seem to have more of a right to be offended than others?

In the wrong group perhaps - you cannot be offend because you are .......? Why not just admit it is all about power.
They are willing pawns, useful idiots, who fail to understand that if they get their way, they will ultimately be victims of what they conspire to bring about.

I would never have expected to call 'snowflake' on a Brexit Party candidate, but I guess it take s all sorts. It sounds like anyone who doesn't share your opinion, whatever that may be, can now be labelled as a 'racist'?:rolleyes:

'Mr Stewart was emotional when talking about the abuse he had received, saying: "It does upset me, because people shouldn't be doing that at all. There's a new kind of racism about. It's not for colour, it's not for creed or race, and it's not for religion - it's for opinion. It's racism of opinion." '

Latest Threads