Latest snowflake outrage

Apart from everything else that's WTF in this piece, imagine the sh1tstorm if a bloke tried to use this excuse for being found in a ladies changing room!

'A mum who used a male change room after taking her son swimming has sparked a major debate after she took to the internet to rant about seeing a man naked. The woman described on UK parenting site Mumsnet her horror at seeing a dad of three girls strip “stark naked in front of his daughters”. She explained she often used the men’s changing rooms when taking her two-year-old son swimming as the women’s was too busy.'

I think the publishers response to the 24 year old academic was quiet measured and not the far more appropriate: 'That's great love, you stick that in your thesis. But you better get a move on as your shift at Costa starts soon.'

Micro-aggression my arse. Mr Lazy, Greedy and Rude are paragons of virtue aren't they?

WolvoExPunk

On ROPS
On ROPs

Mad bitch screaming at a 74 year old bloke in a Klan robe MAGA hat. Calls him a nazi (he is a Jew, and wears his skullcap under the MAGA hat). Tries unsuccessfully to get the other customers to gang up on him. Threatens to get him sacked from his job (does he look like he works?), and find out what school his kids go to (does he look like the father of schoolkids?).

She looks like she would sh1t bricks if confronted by real Nazis. A grande 1 embarrassment to any anti-fascists.

Great to see she got sacked herself, and has left town, cos of the backlash. Ha ha!

I think the publishers response to the 24 year old academic was quiet measured and not the far more appropriate: 'That's great love, you stick that in your thesis. But you better get a move on as your shift at Costa starts soon.'

Micro-aggression my arse. Mr Lazy, Greedy and Rude are paragons of virtue aren't they?
There'll be a deluge of women coming forward with accusations against Mr. Tickle soon.
#ticklemetoo

Apart from everything else that's WTF in this piece, imagine the sh1tstorm if a bloke tried to use this excuse for being found in a ladies changing room!

'A mum who used a male change room after taking her son swimming has sparked a major debate after she took to the internet to rant about seeing a man naked. The woman described on UK parenting site Mumsnet her horror at seeing a dad of three girls strip “stark naked in front of his daughters”. She explained she often used the men’s changing rooms when taking her two-year-old son swimming as the women’s was too busy.'

Thus proving that there is no limit to human stupidity and in this case arrogance as well. The dozy cow has a grossly overinflated sense of self importance.

Last edited:

The replies are epic, starting off with outrage, then furious backpeddaling when they realise the OP is a woman in a men’s changing room...
I especially like: “Here, have a biscuit
1575370367028.gif

....Last week Fairytale of New York came in for stick for the use of the word faggot. Sure enough on a commercial station today the offending line had been edited to something like “You look really haggard”. At least the BBC were still playing the original later on.
Just another case of an idiot with a limited vocabulary not knowing what a faggot is?
A bundle of twigs/sticks or possibly a lump of meat type substance. Either one suggesting he is an untidy bundle?
I'm sure that was the intended meaning in the song(?) :)

21764426-7751395-image-m-25_1575389265841.jpg

• Chav Bow was kicked out of the club and was worried about getting home alone
  • A bouncer then told her 'nobody in their right mind would rape a fat girl' like her
Someonr page pikey

View attachment 434648

• Chav Bow was kicked out of the club and was worried about getting home alone
  • A bouncer then told her 'nobody in their right mind would rape a fat girl' like her
Someonr page pikey
That’s outrageous, blind people with amputated hands have the right to be considered for being a rapist same as everyone else........

WolvoExPunk

On ROPS
On ROPs
I've never known anybody get chucked out of a club, pub, sporting event, concert or whatever, and be allowed back in to say goodnight to their friends. WTF was she expecting? For all the bouncers knew, she could have used the opportunity to rally the troops to try to persuade them to let her stay, and they'd have a proper incident on their hands.

There was no need for the bouncers at 42nd Street to continue to have any conversation with her.

I can recall a time in the 90s, where a 16 or 17 year old girl was chucked out of a nightclub in Guildford IIRC. She was alone on the streets and ended up raped or murdered. Her father asked why the club couldn't have just let her sit in a room, until closing time, and she could have joined her friend on their way home. But I have never heard of any nightclub having creche facilities. The rapist/murderer is at fault, not the nightclub staff.

Boxer96

Old-Salt
Guardian today "UK refusal to issue gender-neutral passports unlawful, appeal court told."
Forcing non-gendered applicants to apply for either male or female passports is unlawful, the court of appeal has been told.
Opening a challenge to the Home Office’s refusal to provide gender-neutral, or “X”, passports to UK citizens, Kate Gallafent QC said it was a breach of their human rights. “The current passport system says [that applicants] must accept that they are either male or female,” she said.
This case is being brought under articles 8 and 14 of the European convention on human rights – the right to private and family life and absence of discrimination.
Rather a weird looking specimen!!Snowflake.jpg

WolvoExPunk

On ROPS
On ROPs
Is that an extra from the Promethius movie?

It would be so funny to issue the gender-free passports, and see them fly back with their tails between their legs when certain countries refuse to allow them entry. Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Iran, Indonesia, etc will be fun places for them to visit.

Took four days to copy and paste

Latest Threads