Latest snowflake outrage

Socioeconomic pressures making horses fat, say snowflake vets
View attachment 433975
Whilst genuine bloat can be a very serious issue in all equines a "fat looking" horse may well be suffering from any number of other issues.However before cutting their diets, most owners would be wise to consider an alternative that may actually work.
Get of your own fat arrse and go and exercise your horse/pony.Yes Ms Morris I'm looking at you."It's raining I can't be bothered to take her out,I'll get wet knees,and it'll be dark soon"
That said she does look great in her skin tight wet jodhpurs!

Whilst genuine bloat can be a very serious issue in all equines a "fat looking" horse may well be suffering from any number of other issues.However before cutting their diets, most owners would be wise to consider an alternative that may actually work.
Get of your own fat arrse and go and exercise your horse/pony.Yes Ms Morris I'm looking at you."It's raining I can't be bothered to take her out,I'll get wet knees,and it'll be dark soon"
That said she does look great in her skin tight wet jodhpurs!
My thought exactly. So many people (ergo women) buy nags as a lifestyle statement, or for dear Henrietta, who's always wanted a pony, and then lose interest and the poor equine doesn't get exercised enough.

My thought exactly. So many people (ergo women) buy nags as a lifestyle statement, or for dear Henrietta, who's always wanted a pony, and then lose interest and the poor equine doesn't get exercised enough.
Indeed.Mr Morris spent a considerable amount of time, effort and money going to Ireland and getting his wee girl the horse. Apparently she "Would just die if she didn't get it"

Earlier this year the cheerful Christmas ditty “Baby it’s Cold Outside” was branded “unclean” as it glorified date rape etc. I rather like the Tom Jones , Cerys Matthews version, especially the bit at the end where she mutters ‘It’s bloody freezin’ out there’.
Last week Fairytale of New York came in for stick for the use of the word faggot. Sure enough on a commercial station today the offending line had been edited to something like “You look really haggard”. At least the BBC were still playing the original later on.

daz

LE
Earlier this year the cheerful Christmas ditty “Baby it’s Cold Outside” was branded “unclean” as it glorified date rape etc. I rather like the Tom Jones , Cerys Matthews version, especially the bit at the end where she mutters ‘It’s bloody freezin’ out there’.
Last week Fairytale of New York came in for stick for the use of the word faggot. Sure enough on a commercial station today the offending line had been edited to something like “You look really haggard”. At least the BBC were still playing the original later on.
Radio One started censoring the lyrics back in December 2007 before relenting, the stick that the Fairytale of New York gets is now a yearly event it seems.

I'd call this more a case of selective outrage, as a professor at the University of Alberta has called into question the Ukrainian famine, aka Holomodor, stating that it was a myth propagated by Nazi collaborators.

If one casts ones mind back a few years, Jordan Peterson was castigated as a transphobic white supremacist (and various other ists and phobes) when he declared that he would not bend his speech to use phony, made-up pronouns as set forth by the U of T, causing a firestorm of media outrage, which wound up seeing him described as both "controversial" and "problematic" at the same time.

But with this story of a professor indulging in Holomodor denial, there is scarcely any stir being created in the media, apart from the Ukrainian students associations calling for his resignation or sacking.

It's the inconsistency that bothers me. Seeing that the professor (Dougal MacDonald) has stood for parliament as a candidate for the Marxist-Leninist party of Canada in 2015, I'm left wondering how quickly a hypothetical U of A professor who stood for the Christian Heritage party of Canada and called the Holocaust a "myth" would retain their position. Something tells me that their feet wouldn't even touch the floor as they're heaved bodily out the main doors.

Have a look at MacDonald's screed here and judge for yourselves.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
iirc Trotskyism is the theory of Marxism as advocated by Trotsky.I have no idea what the final score line was.
Marxism 1 - 0 Trotsky (Ice_pick, 60)

Latest Threads