Latest snowflake outrage

Fuck me, this one would lose her crust if she ever saw "Song of the South"

Maybe I’ve got the wrong end of the stick here, but why on earth are the opinions of a 20 or 21 yr old student about cartoon films newsworthy?

Gets smacked on the arse and instead of knocking the arse-smacker on his arse, decides that it will ruin his life.

A f*****g WARRANT OFFICER got upset coz of an arrse slap? The supposed backbone of the Army? I am glad that I am now out, what a f*****g embarrassment. The officer, of course, should not have done it, but the WO needs to MTFU.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh, so would I. Without hesitation. At even the ghost of a sniff of a chance.

But she is still as Grade A muppet.
"Grade A? There is only one Grade A Muppet. She'd think herself lucky if I invited her on the show at all."

I wonder what her reaction would be if she were deprived of her sight, though she deserves to be deprived of far more.

'Scottish man Jonathan Attenborough was born without sight in his right eye and lost sight in his left eye five years ago due to aggressive glaucoma. He was paired with his guide dog Sam, a three-year-old labrador, in April last year. The highly trained service animal is his “constant companion” and allows the 30-year-old to live a more fulfilling life.

' “We were sitting at a bar at a local hotel at the weekend and this middle-aged woman approached us,” he said. “She had come up to order drinks at the bar and me and my friend were just sitting there minding our own business. She was actually quite aggressive, claiming that we were cruel for being guide dog owners. (She said) these dogs shouldn’t be lying on the floor of a bar, they should be out there playing in the fields — this was at like one o’clock in the morning.” '

They haven't a clue, have they? It took dogs 18,000 years to evolve apes to the point where they could build fur-singeing fireplaces and comfy sofas, all enclosed in a nice, warm, dry cave, plus food and drink on the 'house'. And now there's a bunch of these inbred simpletons demanding dogs be let loose to live in cold, wet, miserable fields and woods to find their own dinners? The herd needs culling.

When I was a teen I built a kennel for my dog (GSP). Pretty pleased with it during the day, but when I suggested she sleep in it at night, she (literally) looked at in horror and scuttled back into her basket before I had any other dumb ideas.

Last edited:
Sky news front page today - summarises everything wrong with society at the moment in this country

View attachment 430269
Unfortunately, "allergies" aren't a PC thing. One of my boys has got a bad peanut allergy; can't join up and infantry's pretty well all he wanted to do until he got the bad news about medical conditions that preclude serving. We've looked for potential cures or mitigations, but ...

So what if she has a nose ring? Are you seeking a return to an age where everyone looks the same and individuality is seen as some sort of threat?

No wonder some see this thread as being old gits complaining that it is not like the old days.
Individual? With a nose ring? HHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHAAAA!

Reminds me of Uni when, me being a short back and sides type, I was approached by a couple of my mates who asked me why I didn't rebel against the societal norms. So, I looked at them, looked around at pretty well every other male on campus, and said, "What do you mean, like adopt the regulation student long hair, wispy beard and jeans? That kind of individuality? Count the number of blokes of with short hair and come back to me when you've had a think about it".

Last edited:
It's a perceived insult which has arisen as the word has been taken out of context for so long now as the actual N refers to a deformed log which causes uneven stacking of your wood pile.
Now there's a thing not normally acknowledged.
Probably for the best. Disabled as well, to boot ...

Individual? With a nose ring? HHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHAAAA!

Reminds me of Uni when, me being a short back and sides type, I was approached by a couple of my mates who asked me why I didn't rebel against the societal norms. So, I looked at them, looked around at pretty well every other male on campus, and said, "What you mean, like adopt the regulation student long hair, wispy beard and jeans? That kind of individuality? Count the number of blokes of with short hair and come back to me when you've had a think about it".
Careful, or Yokel will accuse you of being a Communist.

Latest Threads