Latest snowflake outrage

Prince Andrew in the brown smelly stuff again. He is accused of using the N word seven years ago and the guy doing the complaining just gets around to it now. However in all fairness the guy lodging the complaint did state that "For a long time afterwards I kicked myself for not confronting the prince on his choice of words — and it’s something I still regret today".

If it bothered the guy that much I wonder why he hasn't spoken up before now.

Prince Andrew in the brown smelly stuff again. He is accused of using the N word seven years ago and the guy doing the complaining just gets around to it now. However in all fairness the guy lodging the complaint did state that "For a long time afterwards I kicked myself for not confronting the prince on his choice of words — and it’s something I still regret today".

If it bothered the guy that much I wonder why he hasn't spoken up before now.

That's a lie, Andrew can't use racist words due to an adrenaline overdose due to a challenging game of golf, his opponent wouldn't let him win.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Oddly enough I was talking about that very phrase yesterday to my boss who had never heard of it. I explained what it meant and that it was a common phrase before the first word became taboo and there all of a sudden Is Andy being held up for using it

edited to add, Andrew is the only Royal I’ve met close up and I thought he was a knob

murff576

Clanker
It's a perceived insult which has arisen as the word has been taken out of context for so long now as the actual N refers to a deformed log which causes uneven stacking of your wood pile.
Now there's a thing not normally acknowledged.

endure

GCM
It's a perceived insult which has arisen as the word has been taken out of context for so long now as the actual N refers to a deformed log which causes uneven stacking of your wood pile.

If you've got deformed logs you need to see the Doc ASAP!

People can be so niggardly with information sometimes.....

So what if she has a nose ring? Are you seeking a return to an age where everyone looks the same and individuality is seen as some sort of threat?

No wonder some see this thread as being old gits complaining that it is not like the old days.
We old gits have as much fücking right as the young'uns to moan, and probably more reason to do so.
Anyway, it's not the piercing per se that I object to, it's the way the mucus squirts out sideways when they sneeze.

It snowed last night...
8:00 am: I made a snowman.
8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.
8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.
8:22 - The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up .
8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.
8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
8:45 - TV news crew from BBC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.
9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.
9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

By noon it all melted

Moral:

There is no moral to this story. It is what we have become, all because of snowflakes.

endure

GCM
It snowed last night...
8:00 am: I made a snowman.
8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.
8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.
8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.
8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.
8:22 - The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.
8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.
8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.
8:31 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up .
8:40 - The Police arrived saying someone had been offended.
8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.
8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.
8:45 - TV news crew from BBC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.
9:00 - I was on the News as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.
9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.
9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

By noon it all melted

Moral:

The moral is that you made this all up and that it's complete and utter bullshit.

There are reasons, stretching back decades, why many minorities are right to complain about prejudicial treatment against them.

It's also true that drama queens who climb onto whatever the next big thing is do those minorities a great disservice.

The fact that you don't understand the difference just demonstrates how dim you are.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Fuck me, this one would lose her crust if she ever saw "Song of the South"

People can be so niggardly with information sometimes.....

What messed it up wasn't the word Niggardly but when he explained to his black colleague (who deserves a kicking for his behaviour) he said:

" You misunderstood me, I said Niggardly. It's not a racial slur, it means being stingy with money. Like a filthy Jew."

I may have made that up, and no I'm not an anti-semite.

What messed it up wasn't the word Niggardly but when he explained to his black colleague (who deserves a kicking for his behaviour) he said:

" You misunderstood me, I said Niggardly. It's not a racial slur, it means being stingy with money. Like a filthy Jew."

I may have made that up, and no I'm not an anti-semite.
And closed with "don't you dumb coons own a dictionary..." Allededly etc...

The moral is that you made this all up and that it's complete and utter bullshit.

There are reasons, stretching back decades, why many minorities are right to complain about prejudicial treatment against them.

It's also true that drama queens who climb onto whatever the next big thing is do those minorities a great disservice.

The fact that you don't understand the difference just demonstrates how dim you are.
Oh dear god! I wondered if you were just being tongue in cheek but a 2nd read showed that you've clearly just had surgery for a sense of humour bypass coupled with a virtue signalling shunt. Mumsnet beckons you, or, as an alternative some woke site.

Dafty duck

War Hero

Image result for facepalm

Dredd

LE
Why? How? She was already studying a STEM subject? Why was there anything wrong with having a nose piercing (not to my taste, but each to their own) or having her own individual sense of style?

She also talked of voting Conservative, wore a Poppy at the time of year, supported the deterrent, helped me and others with Mathematics, spoke of helping care for younger siblings. She just chose a nose stud! So what?
Here is a group of contemporary youngsters, all expressing their individuality with nose-rings and tats:

Individualism.jpg

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Latest Threads