Latest snowflake outrage

Dredd

LE
Caught this on the evening news, end of world stuff similar to mass famine and floods in Africa so it seemed.

“A lot of people who own cars here are very stressed,” Lucy Pearson, a 20-year-old student said.

“We had to go and buy our own blankets and pillows and food and drink to supply ourselves, not to mention the new outfits we had to buy due to how wet through ours were from the day,”
Well, I am sure that young Lucy could have stripped down and dried off the outer layers with no complaint from the rest of the poor, huddled masses.

Then again it was telling that the picture in the article was of Harriet and not Lucy so maybe it was a case of "careful what you wish for."

ETA - the wee minx looked like she was having a blast. Kind of jarred with the import of the article. Surely a compo-face would have been more appropriate?

harry.jpg

Caught this on the evening news, end of world stuff similar to mass famine and floods in Africa so it seemed.

“A lot of people who own cars here are very stressed,” Lucy Pearson, a 20-year-old student said.

“We had to go and buy our own blankets and pillows and food and drink to supply ourselves, not to mention the new outfits we had to buy due to how wet through ours were from the day,”
Two weeks ago a load of my mates went to the Lower Lode outside of Tewksbury.
A lot were flooded out of their tents. They had to ride their bikes out through in places over a foot of flood water.
For many the biggest disappointment on the Sunday was the RWC result.
But then I don't know any snowflakes.

Well, I am sure that young Lucy could have stripped down and dried off the outer layers with no complaint from the rest of the poor, huddled masses.

Then again it was telling that the picture in the article was of Harriet and not Lucy so maybe it was a case of "careful what you wish for."

ETA - the wee minx looked like she was having a blast. Kind of jarred with the import of the article. Surely a compo-face would have been more appropriate?

View attachment 428559
I've thought about that picture a lot (well you would wouldn't you) and decided she's been misrepresented by the grauniad and is probably well up for a proper laugh.

I think that is a racist attitude picking on poor white kids so lets give it some balance.

I would rather pay for,them with a 50% chance of the offspring chipping into the pot later in life with some education and help keeping their families together, Rather than pay for some tribal migrants having families twice that size to the power of three (wives), chipping diddly-squat into the pot that keeps on giving and being educated by a fifth column.

Becasue we all know in the end it is taqqiya to pay for an infidels pension, or pay anything for that matter.

Time will tell if my opinion is incorrect.
Well you'll be well disappointed to hear that the NHS has said the government's latest scheme to get said migrants in to work for the NHS, doesn't go far enough and won't solve their recruitment problems. That's of course because your poor and even not so poor white kids won't go to work in the hospitals.

I wonder what her reaction would be if she were deprived of her sight, though she deserves to be deprived of far more.

'Scottish man Jonathan Attenborough was born without sight in his right eye and lost sight in his left eye five years ago due to aggressive glaucoma. He was paired with his guide dog Sam, a three-year-old labrador, in April last year. The highly trained service animal is his “constant companion” and allows the 30-year-old to live a more fulfilling life.

' “We were sitting at a bar at a local hotel at the weekend and this middle-aged woman approached us,” he said. “She had come up to order drinks at the bar and me and my friend were just sitting there minding our own business. She was actually quite aggressive, claiming that we were cruel for being guide dog owners. (She said) these dogs shouldn’t be lying on the floor of a bar, they should be out there playing in the fields — this was at like one o’clock in the morning.” '

It seems Swansea Council has gone all Fluffy Bunny Rabit

Meanwhile...
The head of Middlesbrough Town Hall resigned in protest at the town's mayor lifting a ban on controversial comedian Roy Chubby Brown, it has emerged.

Meanwhile...
The head of Middlesbrough Town Hall resigned in protest at the town's mayor lifting a ban on controversial comedian Roy Chubby Brown, it has emerged.

Chubby doesn't always hit the spot, but some of his gags are comedy gold.

Miserable bitch is probably a Lib- Dems voter.

philc

LE
Meanwhile...
I think Jimmy Carr is more offensive, as is that other twat whose name escapes me but made a joke about the bird with the big tits son.

Fill in the gapes my google fo skills are lacking due to whisky.

Tyk

LE
I wonder what her reaction would be if she were deprived of her sight, though she deserves to be deprived of far more.

'Scottish man Jonathan Attenborough was born without sight in his right eye and lost sight in his left eye five years ago due to aggressive glaucoma. He was paired with his guide dog Sam, a three-year-old labrador, in April last year. The highly trained service animal is his “constant companion” and allows the 30-year-old to live a more fulfilling life.

' “We were sitting at a bar at a local hotel at the weekend and this middle-aged woman approached us,” he said. “She had come up to order drinks at the bar and me and my friend were just sitting there minding our own business. She was actually quite aggressive, claiming that we were cruel for being guide dog owners. (She said) these dogs shouldn’t be lying on the floor of a bar, they should be out there playing in the fields — this was at like one o’clock in the morning.” '

That really is bizarre. Guide dogs are all working breeds and they absolutely love to work, in fact they tend to get pretty bored without stuff to do for their boss. I've known a few guide dogs and they all seemed very contented beasties, well looked after too.

Latest Threads