Latest snowflake outrage

Tool

LE
Which is what I said, but it got asterisked out ;)
I was referring to our learn'd friend, Mr @lokuik ;) . We all know that ack-tors (and ack-tresses) can be ... well... "unconventional".

As for the delectable Ms Watson - I'd join the queue (preferrably before your good self and the Norgie god-walt. Oh, and Mr Pike).

I was referring to our learn'd friend, Mr @lokuik ;) . We all know that ack-tors (and ack-tresses) can be ... well... "unconventional".

As for the delectable Ms Watson - I'd join the queue (preferrably before your good self and the Norgie god-walt. Oh, and Mr Pike).
Tsk tsk.In our brave new world,we do not differentiate between male and female thespians.They are all just known as actors now.

'Adaption to patriachy?'

No males give a toss if you're going to the bogs for a piss, a dump, or to stuff a tampax up your chuff.

Why would we? But is obviously much more convenient to blame males for your own daft feelings.
Haven't these people heard of Free Bleeding?

Note: You might want to have a think before clicking on the link.

I vaguely recall a performance artist (possibly French) removing tampons from herself in a public square somewhere and calling it art.

Now, one of you fine gentlepersons may be able to help me here - am I right in thinking that she has just proved what we always suspected in that she is a complete ******?

Or does it mean she might use a plastic implement shaped like this to "self partner" herself?
1573058814379.png

Didn't this Free Bleeding fad start as a joke by 4chan and the Feminists jumped on it like the unthinking followers they are?

6 Gallon Pot

Old-Salt

It's not just a woman's problem, bleeding:

TJ Hooker feels the wrath of the snowflakes

I liked his comment: 'You don't get a participation trophy for life; you take what you get and play your best hand. It's been that way since forever,'

Always liked William Shatner - never took things too seriously, obviously had a lot of fun with his career, and was always able to laugh at himself.

I liked his comment: 'You don't get a participation trophy for life; you take what you get and play your best hand. It's been that way since forever,'

Always liked William Shatner - never took things too seriously, obviously had a lot of fun with his career, and was always able to laugh at himself.
He's also not afraid of taking someone on in an intellectual match.

philc

LE
Caught this on the evening news, end of world stuff similar to mass famine and floods in Africa so it seemed.

“A lot of people who own cars here are very stressed,” Lucy Pearson, a 20-year-old student said.

“We had to go and buy our own blankets and pillows and food and drink to supply ourselves, not to mention the new outfits we had to buy due to how wet through ours were from the day,”

Caught this on the evening news, end of world stuff similar to mass famine and floods in Africa so it seemed.

“A lot of people who own cars here are very stressed,” Lucy Pearson, a 20-year-old student said.

“We had to go and buy our own blankets and pillows and food and drink to supply ourselves, not to mention the new outfits we had to buy due to how wet through ours were from the day,”
It’s not called ‘Meadowhell’ for nothing...
‘Wet outfits’ - the horror...

Latest Threads