Latest snowflake outrage

Aha, I'm not in Limburg, but the rest of NL accuses them of not even being able to speak Dutch so anything is possible.
Whenever any of Cloggies went into real Holland everyone spoke German to them. How I laughed, they could of spoken English to each other better than moi.

Just about every cloggie under the age of 50 living close to the German border speaks those 3 languages
In Limburg also French. My Cloggie mate spoke Dutch, English, German, French, Spanish, and Portuguese.

Honestly I'm giving up the will to live...

"Traditional cups of tea are falling out of vogue with young people in the UK, according to PG Tips and Lipton owner Unilever. The consumer goods giant has said that Generation Z and millennial consumers much prefer herbal teas and coffees instead".

"People are more likely to post a photo of their iced latte or Unicorn Frappuccino - a viral drink made popular by Starbucks in the US - and share it with their friends, than a standard cup of tea."

"The builder's brew is quite old school, it's not necessarily a brand that anyone associates with being modern anymore," she says.

My 14 YO daughter was drinking Green Tea, I imagine some YouTuber was paid to promote it.
Now she has moved on to my apple tea I bought in July, in Paderborn

Unremarkable

Old-Salt
She's got a point. I'm going to write a letter of apology to all the insects who didn't consent to having their fields dug up to provide me with carrots and cabbage. I shall, of course, offer reparations. Then there's the entire menagerie of creatures who were not even consulted, let alone gave consent, about the building of my house. Whilst I wasn't actually born at the time, and come from a completely different part of the country, I nevertheless inherit the white guilt evinced by the builder's oppressive actions and the local government's failure to do a full animal-rights impact analysis ...
Aha! Meat for dinner for me tonight, no apologies.
You Jain Walt; me Tarzan Walt!

Unremarkable

Old-Salt
Whenever any of Cloggies went into real Holland everyone spoke German to them. How I laughed, they could of spoken English to each other better than moi.
I have a Flemish friend with a German wife - she, my friend, therefore speaks both, and describes my smattering of Yiddish as something of a mix between the two. She understands it easily, except for the sprinkling of Semitic and Slavic bits.

Tarzan Walt, eh? This meat you're having for dinner. Wouldn't be chimp chump steak by any chance, would it?

Fascinating creatures but every time I've seen them I've been glad of a sturdy barrier between me and them. They're a bit too human in their behaviour.

Fascinating creatures but every time I've seen them I've been glad of a sturdy barrier between me and them. They're a bit too human in their behaviour.
So you never served with the Artillery?

Tarzan Walt, eh? This meat you're having for dinner. Wouldn't be chimp chump steak by any chance, would it?

Finch and chimps.

They're strong buggers and very clever. Helped look after two orphaned babies and they're a handful. Loads more fun than smelly squalling humans though.

They certainly know how to drive a quarry into an ambush

Eco-anxiety is a recently popularised term to describe the overwhelming powerlessness some people say they experience when they think about climate change. For parents, such fears can be particularly acute. BBC News speaks to some of those affected.

'I couldn't sleep and my appetite went'

CowboyBob

War Hero

Eco-anxiety is a recently popularised term to describe the overwhelming powerlessness some people say they experience when they think about climate change. For parents, such fears can be particularly acute. BBC News speaks to some of those affected.

They are going to really feel powerless when they find out no one lives forever and one day, no matter who you are, or how righteous you live your life, you will die. You will stop being and all you are or will be will cease.

They are going to really feel powerless when they find out no one lives forever and one day, no matter who you are, or how righteous you live your life, you will die. You will stop being and all you are or will be will cease.
I'm assuming their kids are of the turkey baster variety?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

It's a bit too obvious how much the BBC is revelling in that lot.

Latest Threads