Latest snowflake outrage

She does support one thing we agree on

1571239081263.png

This from the report:- "She last year led a vote that banned clapping at the university, saying that the noise could cause issues with to those with autism, sensory issues or deafness."
Now I can understand that those with autism oe sensory issues could be affected by clapping due to loud noise, but the deaf?!?
Well, perhaps they just didn't want to be left out...

Desmond Swayne TD MP did so recently following revelation of his James Brown homage at a Blues Brothers party. I had the pleasure of working briefly with the then Major Swayne just after I commissioned and he is a delightful gentleman
He is a naughty boy isn't he?

I have a photo of him sat in a Land Rover reading a "Gentleman's" magazine, taken back in the day when he was my troop leader... ;-)

Fat Muslim lesbo. She's ticked a hell'a lot boxes

Feel free to feel all woke as you read her Twitter account

Yes fellow ARRSE'rs, #Litmustfall.

View attachment 423248

Shame I missed it

Isn't it ironic that the "Literature Must Fall" poster is like reading a headache.

View attachment 423248

Shame I missed it

I made a wedge of cash from this.......discuss.

1571242048005.png

He is a naughty boy isn't he?

I have a photo of him sat in a Land Rover reading a "Gentleman's" magazine, taken back in the day when he was my troop leader... ;-)
and I'm sure if it were published he'd say, ah, yes, I remember 'Debbie, 23, from Stockport' and her ample charms very well.

View attachment 423248

Shame I missed it

I think it's ironic that they are so anti racist that they are racist in their approach.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

I think it's ironic that they are so anti racist that they are racist in their approach.

It would ironic if any Indian students at the Uni complained about racial discrimination and start a #GhandiMustFallMustFall

No, "normal" students are generally too busy working to get the value out of their £9,250 annual fees to get involved in shite like this.

Generally you will find that the attendees are doing subjects like Sociology, Phychology, Politics, Philosophy and Economics (PPE) etc.

Meanwhile, the scientists, engineers, computer studies and people doing useful subjects will be in lecutures or else in the library doing work / assignments.

Ever was it thus.

Meanwhile, the scientists, engineers, computer studies and people doing useful subjects will be in lectures or else in the library doing work / assignments.
You seem to have misspelt 'pub' as 'library' ;)

I can vouch that DN Jr.1 spends a lot of time in the library, but a reasonable amount of time in the pub as I did when I was a student. But then, he's doing a sensible subject (computer science).

ETA: I can guarantee that he won't be getting involved in any of the crap protests and snowflake events.

No, "normal" students are generally too busy working to get the value out of their £9,250 annual fees to get involved in shite like this.

Generally you will find that the attendees are doing subjects like Sociology, Phychology, Politics, Philosophy and Economics (PPE) etc.

Meanwhile, the scientists, engineers, computer studies and people doing useful subjects will be in lecutures or else in the library doing work / assignments.

Ever was it thus.
Not always, I know someone that did a degree in Physics, followed by a Masters in Time Travel

But then they ended up in academia

Well, perhaps they just didn't want to be left out...
Plantymajor bought me a pair of Mickey Mouse gloves as a pressie from Disneyland. I'd always wanted a pair for helicopter marshalling but too late for that now.
If I learn BSL I can always use them for shouting at deaf people.

My daughter also spends a considerable amount of time in the library studying, she does however make an exception on a Friday evening when she goes out, rather than drinking though she attend a special Latin course between 1800 and 2000, bloody students pissing it up all the time.

She also has nothing to do with with the snowflake brigade.

Not always, I know someone that did a degree in Physics, followed by a Masters in Time Travel

But then they ended up in academia
I think I know who you mean.
Can he speak German [badly]?

Didn't he also have a degree in Fine Art or Picture Restoration or something equally snowflaky?

Without something to whine about they're a collection of nothings.

Latest Threads