Latest snowflake outrage

As a victim of Labour's social engineering experiments in the 1960s, I have some comments:

I lived in an area where Grammar schools had been wiped off the map in favour of Comprehensive schools. The ideal being that everyone would get a fair chance at getting a good education. Unfortunately, the reality was that everyone got dragged down to the lowest common denominator and the fvckwits ruled.

The current education system is in chaos. OFSTED box ticking and relentless use of "performance" tables mean that teachers are afraid to teach and spend much of their time ticking boxes and teaching children to pass exams rather then be educated. At the same time, the proliferation of exam boards means that schools can select the easiest exams to pass.

I'm not generally in favour of Public Schools, but if I'd been able to afford it, I'd have sent both of mine.

My frieds who sent their daughter to a fee paying school found that their averagely intelligent daughter performed a lot better than she had in state school.

Another great reason not to vote Labour in tghe foreseeable future.

Property is theft. You heard it here ....

Edited for fat fingers
In Liverpool one of the most famous grammar schools that got shut down was the one that couldn’t even manage to beat any education into Derek Hatton.
He failed miserably there - and them getting shut down was nothing to do with that of course...

(and lets not mention a few high value artistic items that went missing either).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Liverpool one of the most famous grammar schools that got shut down was the one that couldn’t even manage to beat any education into Derek Hatton.
He failed miserably there - and them getting shut down was nothing to do with that of course...

(and lets not mention a few high value artistic items that went missing either).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean the multi millionaire Derek Hatton property investor and filthy capitalist establishment figure?, he's come a long way from his Marxist roots

Can't be long before Labour welcome him back into the fold, he just needs to hate Jews Zionists and he'll be a shoe in for membership again

Mine threw the blackboard duster, v.heavy and it hurt lots :threaten:
One of mine at primary used to throw the wooden duster so it bounced and hit you in the chest, one day I ducked and the duster hit the girl behind me full in the face. The teacher had to go and explain what had happened to the head teacher. I got called a little shit. The teacher retired that year.

One of mine at primary used to throw the wooden duster so it bounced and hit you in the chest, one day I ducked and the duster hit the girl behind me full in the face. The teacher had to go and explain what had happened to the head teacher. I got called a little shit. The teacher retired that year.
Mine was one of the last free Grammars but with a hefty intake of fee payers. Same happened there, but the lad went home with a black eye. Next day his dad turned up and demand a reverse interview without coffee with the headmaster where it was pointed out that that wasn't what he was paying to have 3 of his kids educated for. The teacher retired that day.

Lets piss people off when they are having their dinner, cos we are hip and cool vegans

Smack

Boo hoo its soooooooo unfair.

The protesters are throbbers of the first order, but baldy should have punched one of the blokes if he wanted to punch someone, he cant exactly claim he felt threatened by the bint he punched.

Mine was one of the last free Grammars but with a hefty intake of fee payers. Same happened there, but the lad went home with a black eye. Next day his dad turned up and demand a reverse interview without coffee with the headmaster where it was pointed out that that wasn't what he was paying to have 3 of his kids educated for. The teacher retired that day.
My primary was one of the old state grant aided schools. I think there is only one mainstream one left now* which was my dad's old school and now serves as a comp, the Secondaries were probably the closest thing to grammar schools in our system. They still have special schools for complex issues funded as grant aided though.

* History – Jordanhill School

You mean the multi millionaire Derek Hatton property investor and filthy capitalist establishment figure?, he's come a long way from his Marxist roots

Can't be long before Labour welcome him back into the fold, he just needs to hate Jews Zionists and he'll be a shoe in for membership again
He was allowed back...for 2 days before getting black balled.

So when we remake the heroes of telemark some of Ronneberg's commando's have to be black female disabled lesbians..??
It's the remake of Zulu I'm worried about.

Queen Victoria (Dianne Abbot) and her wife (Meera Syal) presenting Lt Chard (Idris Elba), and his transgender huswife Lt Bromhead (Park Jae-sang), with the VC for bravery leading the Royal Welch Jamaican Fusiliers against the oppressive, white English-Saafer Klulu hordes and returning with Nelson Mandela's high regards and the right to parade through Wakanda.

---------
Colour Sergeant Bourne: It's a miracle.
Lieutenant John Chard: If it's a miracle, Person of Colour Sergeant, it's a short chamber Boxer Rising point 45 calibre miracle.
Colour Sergeant Bourne: And ganja, sir, with some Gangnam style behind it.
Lieutenant John Chard: Hmm. Quite.
Colour Sergeant Bourne: Anyway, I meant the US Marines, Mel Gibson and Pocahontas showing up that like when we needed them the most. With Poca leading the Fusiliers in song, you could see the enemy starting to crack. And when Mel shouted "FREEEEEDOOOMM!", it was all over, bar the Elton John soundtrack. Those Klulus did a quick 180 and sprinted straight across the river where, sadly for them, Alan Turing was lying in wait for them in the U-571.
Lieutenant John Chard: Yes. Quite an enigmatic man, that Turing. Positively cryptic, in fact.
Colour Sergeant Bourne: But so good in the sack, that the producers gave us 5 full minutes of him hammering away with that Maori rugby player. Scuttlebutt is that the Maori's preop and got himself pregnant.

... Tell me you wouldn't pay good money to see that!

Bored shitless in class, I used to read with a book on my lap while the bloke droned on. He was quite sly and would silently wave other kids out of his line of fire for a clear shot at me. Took a couple of wooden board dusters to the head before I learned to watch for movement using peripheral vision as they leaned out of his arc.

Saw the movement one day and kept an eye on things. As he let rip I ducked and he hit the class posh girl (who was also something of a chubster) on her tit. She burst into tears and I ended up explaining to the headmaster why I had the temerity to duck to avoid getting beaned.

The day we left school my best mate spotted the bellthronk had left the window of his new Ford Capri slightly open where it was parked near the front gate. Being an all round good egg, he took the opportunity to piss on the front seat and carpet.

It's the remake of Zulu I'm worried about.

Queen Victoria (Dianne Abbot) and her wife (Meera Syal) presenting Lt Chard (Idris Elba), and his transgender huswife Lt Bromhead (Park Jae-sang), with the VC for bravery leading the Royal Welch Jamaican Fusiliers against the oppressive, white English-Saafer Klulu hordes and returning with Nelson Mandela's high regards and the right to parade through Wakanda.

---------
Colour Sergeant Bourne: It's a miracle.
Lieutenant John Chard: If it's a miracle, Person of Colour Sergeant, it's a short chamber Boxer Rising point 45 calibre miracle.
Colour Sergeant Bourne: And ganja, sir, with some Gangnam style behind it.
Lieutenant John Chard: Hmm. Quite.
Colour Sergeant Bourne: Anyway, I meant the US Marines, Mel Gibson and Pocahontas showing up that like when we needed them the most. With Poca leading the Fusiliers in song, you could see the enemy starting to crack. And when Mel shouted "FREEEEEDOOOMM!", it was all over, bar the Elton John soundtrack. Those Klulus did a quick 180 and sprinted straight across the river where, sadly for them, Alan Turing was lying in wait for them in the U-571.
Lieutenant John Chard: Yes. Quite an enigmatic man, that Turing. Positively cryptic, in fact.
Colour Sergeant Bourne: But so good in the sack, that the producers gave us 5 full minutes of him hammering away with that Maori rugby player. Scuttlebutt is that the Maori's preop and got himself pregnant.

... Tell me you wouldn't pay good money to see that!
Quite excellent.

It's not enough to simply be an oppressed black person any more. The darker your skin the more oppressed you are...

FFS!

Try South Africa and the blacker-than-thou BS going on there. The Cape Malay Coloured and Indian communities are pissed off by discrimination against them by govt and, by extension due to govt rules, business for not being black enough.

When he was elected as an MP for Uxbridge and South Ruislip
So "you lot" were the Conservative voters of that constituency.

I may be wrong here but I'm sure the vast majority of arrsers can't vote there.

Can you paint with a narrower brush next time, you've gone right outside the lines?

It's not enough to simply be an oppressed black person any more. The darker your skin the more oppressed you are...

FFS!

Again demonstrating the incredible folly (I would say stupidity but that is a triggering word no doubt) of the whole notion of skin pigmentation as a basis of discrimination/preference (whether in a negative or positive/"affirmative action/reparations sense).

Again demonstrating the incredible folly (I would say stupidity but that is a triggering word no doubt) of the whole notion of skin pigmentation as a basis of discrimination/preference (whether in a negative or positive/"affirmative action/reparations sense).
At least they're still on social politics. Just wait until the nutjobs who believe that their melanin gives them magic powers start to gain more traction.

I wish I was making this up.

Latest Threads