Latest snowflake outrage

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The million Indian Soldiers who served outside India in WW1 and the 2.5 million volunteers in WW2 might overshadow the 180,00 Caribbean and African soldiers in WW1 or the 600,000 of WW2? Who ever would have thought it.....
Not our right-on black brethren!

It seems to me that anyone who aspires to be a politician should probably be banned from becoming one, they always bring their personal agenda to the job rather than a sense of public service.
George MacDonald Fraser said it best.

"there is a natural instinct that anyone with the brazen cheek and monumental conceit to say: “Vote for me, for I am fit to govern you, decide your destiny, set your taxes, and make your laws” is patently unfit for election, and in an ideal world would be pelted in the street."

Lets piss people off when they are having their dinner, cos we are hip and cool vegans

Smack

Boo hoo its soooooooo unfair.

LMAO, geezer has spent too much time living in enemy territory by the looks of it.
When in Brighton...

Did Officer Hartman get put on a charge?

Electrical vehicles are part of the solution. The electricity might be produced by a non Carbon fuel source - hydroelectric, nuclear, or renewable. If it is then yes they do reduce Carbon Dioxide production. However how much electricity comes from fossil fuels right now?

Hybrids, on the other hand, allow vehicles to use potential energy to get the car rolling (if parked on a slope), and to save energy that would otherwise be lost by braking, motors are used as generators so as the car loses kinetic energy, that energy is then converted to electricity and stored in the battery.
Much like trams in Blackpool have been doing for 100yrs or so...

George MacDonald Fraser said it best.

"there is a natural instinct that anyone with the brazen cheek and monumental conceit to say: “Vote for me, for I am fit to govern you, decide your destiny, set your taxes, and make your laws” is patently unfit for election, and in an ideal world would be pelted in the street."
Billy Connolly put it more concisely when he said that the desire to be a politician should bar you from life from ever being one.

BAFTA, are tackling the possible diversity issues by deciding to go all out on it's virtual signalling.

TV shows will have to meet a series of diversity requirements to be eligible for Bafta awards under new rules.

The BFI Diversity Standards, which cover race, gender and sexual orientation among other categories, are already part of the criteria for Bafta's film awards and are now being extended to cover small-screen productions.

Films already have diversity targets, but it's now being extended to TV.

BAFTA is also planning to introduce the BFI's (British Film Institute) diversity standards for all UK production categories in time for the 2021 awards, taking race, gender, disability, age, socioeconomic background and sexual orientation into account.

One of the rules requires a show to have at least one character from an under-represented group, as well as meeting one or more of a list of targets for secondary and minor characters, including a 50-50 gender balance, 20% belonging to an under-represented ethnic group and 10% to be LGBTQ+.

'Sorry Darling, you're a great actor, but you're just not gay enough! We have targets don't you know.'

So story lines will have LGBTFERIODX+ written in to reflect society, even if may not necessarily match the story line.

As the luvvies love a good award ceremony, these targets will be followed to the line and much more.

Can't be long before we'll have actors outed for claiming to be gay when they're not, or doing a Tootsie get on in the acting profession

So story lines will have LGBTFERIODX+ written in to reflect society, even if may not necessarily match the story line.
I for one can't wait for a program to have a shim that everyone mocks, just like real life.

TamtamPWRR

War Hero
BAFTA, are tackling the possible diversity issues by deciding to go all out on it's virtual signalling.

TV shows will have to meet a series of diversity requirements to be eligible for Bafta awards under new rules.

The BFI Diversity Standards, which cover race, gender and sexual orientation among other categories, are already part of the criteria for Bafta's film awards and are now being extended to cover small-screen productions.

BAFTA is also planning to introduce the BFI's (British Film Institute) diversity standards for all UK production categories in time for the 2021 awards, taking race, gender, disability, age, socioeconomic background and sexual orientation into account.

One of the rules requires a show to have at least one character from an under-represented group, as well as meeting one or more of a list of targets for secondary and minor characters, including a 50-50 gender balance, 20% belonging to an under-represented ethnic group and 10% to be LGBTQ+.

'Sorry Darling, you're a great actor, but you're just not gay enough! We have targets don't you know.'

As the luvvies love a good award ceremony, these targets will be followed to the line and much more.
With your agreement of course, I'm putting you forward, as per your avatar, for hosting this years BAFTAs. I really can't think of anyone better to embody the spirit of diversity and modern Britain.

But under represented ethnic groups aren't 20% of the UK population nor are LGBTQ+ people 10% either.
More fecking social engineering going on, not interested in representing our population as it is they want to represent it as they want to see it.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

With your agreement of course, I'm putting you forward, as per your avatar, for hosting this years BAFTAs. I really can't think of anyone better to embody the spirit of diversity and modern Britain.
But will I fit into the quota?

I may be a blacked-up cross-dresser, but I identify as a hetro white male. What will the luvvies think?

Latest Threads