Latest snowflake outrage

From the report -

"They add that the emphasis in PE on health and fitness could even be imposing Western ideals of how people’s bodies should look."

I would suggest, given that something like 65% of the population is either overweight or obese, and obesity is a leading cause of cancer as well as a rake of other health issues, perhaps an emphasis on health and fitness is a good thing but not if it favours "white privilege"

Sounds like eating too many cream cakes could be racist as it might be deemed to be the process required to match today's body standards. And it does seem that lots of refugees appear not to be poor or hungry. But does that now makes me a racist bastit? :cool:

There is still an answer that has put forward many times before from various places and that is to give vouchers instead of cash and they can only be exchanged for food/household goods/necessities etc
Yes, they did that with milk in years gone by, but the lower orders used the vouchers to barter for other stuff.
They will always find a way around the rules, the weasels.

I'll just leave this here....
Ha ha ha she is getting a proper pasting for that one and rightly so

Extreme single issue SJW are utterly deaf to the collective groan/WTF coming from normal average sensible people every time they ring their bell

I do wonder if they even think before posting. There is good video on youtube by the normal bloke thinking man Jordan Peterson. While doing a talk at Queens Uni in Canada. The SJW types really show how smart and grown up they are.

Ha ha ha she is getting a proper pasting for that one and rightly so
Yup even from people of different races telling to wind her neck in. Odd that she it trying to points out its pretty much White privilege in action, but not sense the irony that a white woman is taken offence on behalf of non whites. Because they can't take offence for themselves, because maybe she thinks they are to stupid or something to have their own mind and feelings.

Yup even from people of different races telling to wind her neck in. Odd that she it trying to points out its pretty much White privilege in action, but not sense the irony that a white woman is taken offence on behalf of non whites. Because they can't take offence for themselves, because maybe she thinks they are to stupid or something to have their own mind and feelings.
Unfortunately the dismay from normal thinking people is totally hidden behind the avalanche of idiots calling her a ****, threat rapes and anti-semitism which tends to confirm her skewed view of her own society

Unfortunately the dismay from normal thinking people is totally hidden behind the avalanche of idiots calling her a ****, threat rapes and anti-semitism which tends to confirm her skewed view of her own society
True enough, but no doubt she will only highlight those posts (Which she has been doing) rather than the sane peoples post to her*, because she* is unable to process anything resembling logical arguments which is something these SJW struggle with.

*I did assume gender and refuse to apologise for it. Does that make me Nazi?

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm surprised there are no 'Burglars' Lives Matter' demos in Hither Green.

Wow - interesting. However, these current Intellectual Muppets, as they grow older, become adults, leave University and have to live and work in the Real World, and compete on Life's Terms, not their own, will grow out of these 'fashions' as it were. Just like years ago UK society had Teddy Boys, Mods and Rockers, Punk etc, etc, etc - so hopefully these 'Snowflakes' who oppose any open speach on University Campuses will change as Life imposes constraints on them. As the Bible states...."They will kick agains the pricks" which basically means they will never accept that change is invevitable during life. Peoples Worldviews and opinions change and progress as Life imposes its pain, suffering, joys and happiness on folks - it is how you deal with this change that is immportant to the indivdual. Some will never change, as they are caught up in the political or religious dogmas of their sad little Worlds.

Some will stay Femininazis and others will be Marxist and Maoist political bullshitters, and won't change. many who won't change will find "Doing Life on Life's Terms" hard, and will sink into mediocrity, drugs, alcohol and other addictions sadly. We see these same tossers attempting to close down open speach on Campuses here in the UK. they do this because they are 'Easily offended' and beleive everyone should hold the same Policially correct nonsensical Worldviews as they do.

Basically - 'Life and Society owes NOBODY a living. However, 'Twattery' and 'Belll-endery' are alive and well in academia here in he UK and other places.

Last edited: