Latest snowflake outrage

You are going to trigger a number of ARRSERs with this post.
As far as I can tell the vast majority of ARRSERs who reside in the great white north (wonder when that monicker will become taboo) would find the vid hilarious and quite appropriate to describe our culturally insensitive racist PM, no triggering needed.

As far as I can tell the vast majority of ARRSERs who reside in the great white north (wonder when that monicker will become taboo) would find the vid hilarious and quite appropriate to describe our culturally insensitive racist PM, no triggering needed.
I was thinking more broadly about those who will be likely triggered by Bowtie Man.

This past winter the Canadian Army sold off a good portion of their fleet of SF diesel snowmobiles, most had less than 100km on the odometers yet were 3-4 years old. I bid on a couple but once they hit 6000.00 Cdn I dropped out since they were all sitting in Yellowknife and had to figure in the cost of getting one back to Ontario. Still can’t figure out why they were getting rid of them with such low mileage and in nearly new condition. Would have been nice to have something different on the trails, only drawback is they weigh close to half a ton, bïtch if you bury them in powder.

This past winter the Canadian Army sold off a good portion of their fleet of SF diesel snowmobiles, most had less than 100km on the odometers yet were 3-4 years old. I bid on a couple but once they hit 6000.00 Cdn I dropped out since they were all sitting in Yellowknife and had to figure in the cost of getting one back to Ontario. Still can’t figure out why they were getting rid of them with such low mileage and in nearly new condition. Would have been nice to have something different on the trails, only drawback is they weigh close to half a ton, bïtch if you bury them in powder.
Here is the Zero MMX electric bike also being used by SF

Here is the Zero MMX electric bike also being used by SF

Okay I'm going to ask! WTH are "Aggressive foot pegs" Are they something the SF guys unscrew and then the foot pegs sneak up on the bad guys and kill them, after which they return to the bike and the rider screws them back on again and off they go, mission accomplished?

Okay I'm going to ask! WTH are "Aggressive foot pegs" Are they something the SF guys unscrew and then the foot pegs sneak up on the bad guys and kill them, after which they return to the bike and the rider screws them back on again and off they go, mission accomplished?
It definitely puts some "snowflakes" on the horns of a dilemma--on the one hand the evil military is using electric vehicles thus saving the planet but on the other, they are using "aggressive" foot pegs to do it. What to do? What to do?

Boadicea stylee rotating blades on the foot pegs?

Another snowflake who can't believe there are other people out there with different opinions and then cry,s when she is arrested

Oh, they know some folks have different opinions. It's just that they consider those opinions and the people who hold them of absolutely no worth.

Not a lot of brown Chinese about AFAIK.
One of my ex’s was a professional ballerina in your younger years - and of Asian descent.

After coming home from a holiday in the sun she was (in her words) ‘brown as a berry’. As they were staging Swan Lake she was told to use large quantities of ‘white’ make up to cover up the tone of her skin (and she really didn’t care as far as I can tell).

The only time she was ever asked ‘where she was from’ was when we went into an Indian (actually Bangladeshi I think) takeaway. She was by turns amused and slightly annoyed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We had eldest Devexette and her husband round for tea today. Eldest is 'in pod' and due next March. she informed us that if it has a willy it will be a boy, otherwise a girl and will have sensible and gender appropriate names.

I keep an eye on the Birth announcements in the Telegraph for a giggle, today's include 'Jago, a brother for Paislee' FFS

It is, as most things today, a very double standard. The dem governor and Lt. Governor of Virginia have both been given passes by their party and their propaganda arm, the MSM, recently for the governor appearing in black face in his med school yearbook and for apparently credible accusations of sexual assault against the Lt. Governor. One can but imagine the outcome had they been right of center.
Just think of the outrage if the Jussie Smollett subterfuge had been carried out by Candace Owens.

Just think of the outrage if the Jussie Smollett subterfuge had been carried out by Candace Owens.
You have it in one sir. You are remarkably well informed. I salute you.

Never mind why is he on our roads driving illegally , why is he in this country at all ?
I'm still puzzled by the relevance of him keeping his license despite having 25 points.
I don't think removing his license would deter him from driving anyway. He clearly doesn't give a flying **** about the law.

Taking his license would be a moot point.

Latest Threads