Latest snowflake outrage

The underlying subtext though is that Remainer business owners make statements, Leaver business owners have rants.
And remainers are all gammon racists longing for the glory days of an EU empire

BBC 5 Live this morning. Parents of a 15 month old who refuse to tell anyone what gender it is. Even the kid's grandmother didn't know for 11 months. They say the want to avoid 'unconscious bias' whatever the fuck that means. Smacks of LOOK AT MEEEEEEism. They had a psychologist on who essentially said 'You're going to fuck your child up. Why not be normal and let them decide when they are older. I suspect the choice will come down to whether the said child has a cock or not - that usually does it.
Did you also shout at the radio as I did?

Last edited:

Reminds me of this

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Reminds me if this

Ah but this was in the UK where anybody can make a complaint, the council will take note, and have it upheld. But of course young Miss Kedward (I say Miss because with her attitude I doubt anybody would bother to marry her) did inform the media that there seemed to be another person who might have been offended.

Stupid woman wanting to impose her way of life on everyone else while getting maximum media publicity for herself.

There were several FFSs issued, yes, especially when the commentator mentioned someone called Sam Smith [who I presume I am supposed to recognise] has 'declared themselves non-binary gendered'
It's a singer or something

Awol

LE
It's a singer or something
It seems celebs are trying to out do each other in their wokeness factors. We've had people declare themselves a different sexuality, some who announce they have changed their gender and even some who have announced they have changed their race. It can't be long before someones cuts a limb off to be the first to tick the voluntarily-disabled box.

It seems celebs are trying to out do each other in their wokeness factors. We've had people declare themselves a different sexuality, some who announce they have changed their gender and even some who have announced they have changed their race. It can't be long before someones cuts a limb off to be the first to tick the voluntarily-disabled box.
Please do try to keep up old chap. ;-)

Awol

LE

Holy crap. If that's real life, parody sites must be staring into the abyss.

Londo

LE

Weird people , just weird and I hope they don't get disability benefit if in this country .

Surely they don't need to chop off their limbs to self identify as disabled, they're missing a trick there

Weird people , just weird and I hope they don't get disability benefit if in this country .
Idle workshy fuckwits and lifes failures.

Being disabled gives them an excuse for being unsuccessful - better still - as they are disabled its your fault they dont do well because its discrimination holding them back.

May I suggest we save a fortune and allow the NHS to operate

Wish to be blind, wish to be deaf, - Wish to have a leg removed - not a problem - A simple one size fits all operation an incision between the 5th and 6th cervical vertebrae.

I believe Les Grenoilles still have a guillotine or 2 they can loan us

Latest Threads