Latest snowflake outrage

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
There has to be something really unsettling about her personality if she can look like that, and yet have to travel for hours to get a date.
I wonder why she really needs the money.

View attachment 416188

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The Tinder lass is pretty fit. That lad, if he really exists, must be a real faggot to turn down a real woman.

Now, I wonder if I can get me a Go Fund Me page to help with travel expenses (and beer!!). I reckon if I try hard enough, I can get enough women to call me a fat prick, and gain enough sympathy.

Or am I the wrong age group and gender.

The Tinder lass is pretty fit. That lad, if he really exists, must be a real faggot to turn down a real woman.

Now, I wonder if I can get me a Go Fund Me page to help with travel expenses (and beer!!). I reckon if I try hard enough, I can get enough women to call me a fat prick, and gain enough sympathy.

It seems that these days you can make up any story and pretend to be upset about anything, and start a give me some money page on the internet, and the gullible snowflakes will donate.
I know who the fools are, and it is not the individual doing the crying.

You'd have to mallet it when you're done to feel clean again. Might be pretty but it would be like living with a vampire trying to eat your soul.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

There's only pics of her from the tits up, she probably has an arse the size of Yorkshire!

bill121koln

Old-Salt
There's only pics of her from the tits up, she probably has an arse the size of Yorkshire!
As Frank Zappa used to say, "the bigger the cushion the better the pushin"

Yokel

LE
Poor old Fireman Sam fails the diversity criteria.
Perhaps they need lots of Sams?

Firefighter Sam (White)
Firefighter Sam (Black)
Firefighter Sam (Gay) - holding hands with another male Firefighter
Firefighter Samantha
Firefighter Samira

What a load of bollox! Does anyone prefer to burn or asphyxiate as the fire crew is not diverse enough?

Latest Threads