Latest snowflake outrage

DarkBrig

Old-Salt
To be fair, she is a pretty good singer, when she's not overdosing on drugs and showing off her fat thighs

Do you stop and think before you post? Having a life threatening illness requires courage and tenacity to beat it, just like getting over a disability. Victims of sexual assault often have PTSD and other long term effects.

Why are you trivialising two very traumatic events?
Have you got lost ?
This is ARRSE

I am very well aware of the effects of cancer.My paternal Grandmother, bowel cancer. My Mother, stomach cancer, she "survived" then succumbed to vascular dementia.She hated the word.I sat with her for two days and watched her die. My sister in law, breast cancer and the ensuing mastectomy.My sil will not use the word.
The hospice I go to has a few cancer patients.None of them use the word 'survivor' They hate the word and consider it to be over used to the point of it becoming meaningless. They of course are all older people and just get on with things.
A guy in our lane, first thing he mentions to new people he meets is how he is a 'cancer survivor' he seems to think he's special.He isn't,he is just a bloke getting over an illness.
Likewise under our roof

Die in a ditch, is no longer PC

No really....

I'm offended by the term "Crash out" with regard to Brexit.

I once knew someone who met a person who was distantly related to a person killed in a car crash.
Therefore I take complete ownership of the term and nobody us allowed to use it anymore.
So there.

She should also google "einsatzgruppen ditch" and have a look at the images, reflect on her faux outrage and maybe pour a big glass of shut the fcuk up.

ETA the last paragraph

Last edited:
She should also google "einsatzgruppen ditch" and have a look at the images, reflect on her faux outrage and maybe pour a big glass of shut the fcuk up.

ETA the last paragraph
IMHO everyone should do that as a grim reminder why the ever-so-"clever" references to all things related to that death cult and its master used by those left of center in besmirching anyone who dares disagree with them serve only to lessen the true horror of what happened under that evil regime.

GreyArea

War Hero
Just what the f*ck are these c*ckwombles smoking?

Fapstronaught?
Femstronaut?

"there is a consensus among many NoFappers (who often brand themselves “Fapstronauts”) that refraining from masturbation can lead to “superpowers”, ranging from increased energy and confidence to commanding respect from peers or curing social anxiety"

Jesus H Christ on a bike.

Last edited:

Fapstonaught?
Femstronaut?

"there is a consensus among many NoFappers (who often brand themselves “Fapstronauts”) that refraining from masturbation can lead to “superpowers”, ranging from increased energy and confidence to commanding respect from peers or curing social anxiety"

f**k that, they'll have to pry my **** sock from my cold dead hands

Fapstonaught?
Femstronaut?

That has 4chan's sticky fingers all over it.

If you know what I mean,

I am very well aware of the effects of cancer.My paternal Grandmother, bowel cancer. My Mother, stomach cancer, she "survived" then succumbed to vascular dementia.She hated the word.I sat with her for two days and watched her die. My sister in law, breast cancer and the ensuing mastectomy.My sil will not use the word.
The hospice I go to has a few cancer patients.None of them use the word 'survivor' They hate the word and consider it to be over used to the point of it becoming meaningless. They of course are all older people and just get on with things.
A guy in our lane, first thing he mentions to new people he meets is how he is a 'cancer survivor' he seems to think he's special.He isn't,he is just a bloke getting over an illness.
During our police mental health training I drew on my own experience of depression for input and was labelled 'brave' by one my colleagues. I told them I wasn't, I'd just been ill, had treatment and got better.

Latest Threads