Latest snowflake outrage

I thought airliners had "secure" cockpit doors to stop Costa workers,drunken chavs and terrorists getting in?
Only only Jet3, Jet2 has them fitted but...

Which bit of 'we don't serve cocktails' was difficult to understand! FFS, 'verbal assault'. Redshift should fit in really well in the land of the wrong white crowd.

'A New Zealand couple out on a date night have accused a bar owner of “verbal assault” for telling them to go to a “gay bar” if they wanted cocktails.

'Glyn Barry and Gordy Watson told Stuff.co.nz they had stopped at the White House restaurant in Wanaka, an hour north of Queenstown, earlier this month for an entree and a cocktail before picking up their daughter. The restaurant was fully booked but they were offered a spot near the bar. Mr Watson asked owner Peter Scott if there was a cocktail list. “The guy said, ‘No, we don’t do cocktails. There’s a gay bar down the road’. I said I didn’t know there was a gay bar in Wanaka, so he named it as Lalaland,” Ms Barry told the website. “I don’t want to be moaner but … he’s in the hospitality industry and standing behind a bar, and it didn’t come across in a friendly manner.”

'Ms Barry, who is a also a chef, said it was an inappropriate comment “in this day and age”. “We just went out for a nice night. It made it sh*t really. It was a bit of a verbal assault,” she said.'

Bar owner tells couple to go to ‘gay bar’ if they want cocktails

Dredd

LE
Which bit of 'we don't serve cocktails' was difficult to understand! FFS, 'verbal assault'. Redshift should fit in really well in the land of the wrong white crowd.

'A New Zealand couple out on a date night have accused a bar owner of “verbal assault” for telling them to go to a “gay bar” if they wanted cocktails.

'Glyn Barry and Gordy Watson told Stuff.co.nz they had stopped at the White House restaurant in Wanaka, an hour north of Queenstown, earlier this month for an entree and a cocktail before picking up their daughter. The restaurant was fully booked but they were offered a spot near the bar. Mr Watson asked owner Peter Scott if there was a cocktail list. “The guy said, ‘No, we don’t do cocktails. There’s a gay bar down the road’. I said I didn’t know there was a gay bar in Wanaka, so he named it as Lalaland,” Ms Barry told the website. “I don’t want to be moaner but … he’s in the hospitality industry and standing behind a bar, and it didn’t come across in a friendly manner.”

'Ms Barry, who is a also a chef, said it was an inappropriate comment “in this day and age”. “We just went out for a nice night. It made it sh*t really. It was a bit of a verbal assault,” she said.'

What a total meanie. That story made me all sad and stuff. Like I want to:

giphy.gif

I wonder whether @redshift realises yet that most people on here think he is a twat of the highest order.

Call me a bluff old traditionalist, but there is already a tried and tested remedy.

That's criminal damage. Pushing a shopping trolley along the pavement next to the car and accidentally dragging or scraping the trolley along the full length of the vehicle is an accident.
Could also cause more damage, unfortunately.

That's criminal damage. Pushing a shopping trolley along the pavement next to the car and accidentally dragging or scraping the trolley along the full length of the vehicle is an accident.
Could also cause more damage, unfortunately.
Not at all. I keep my keys on my belt, therefore if I have to squeeze past an illegal obstruction on the pavement, it's possible they may inadvertently come into fleeting contact with the paintwork of said obstruction.

<Insert BSM Williams pic here>

Not at all. I keep my keys on my belt, therefore if I have to squeeze past an illegal obstruction on the pavement, it's possible they may inadvertently come into fleeting contact with the paintwork of said obstruction.

<Insert BSM Williams pic here>
A most unfortunate occurence.

Tyk

LE
Testa shared the story with her 10,000 followers, calling it "a sad day for those who have Instagram as a job"

Aussie 'influencer' Mikaela Testa breaks down over Instagram removing likes
That was amusing, obnoxious self obsessed teen claiming "influencer" is a job and an industry is beyond barking. Take away the oxygen of their precious likes and they go into a spiral of sad muppetry. So called social media is of little value other than to the vacuous, vapid types like this ludicrous female. She has impressive attributes that would appear to be the result of a surgeon, makeup applied with a plasterers hawk and a trout.

Dredd

LE
That was amusing, obnoxious self obsessed teen claiming "influencer" is a job and an industry is beyond barking. Take away the oxygen of their precious likes and they go into a spiral of sad muppetry. So called social media is of little value other than to the vacuous, vapid types like this ludicrous female. She has impressive attributes that would appear to be the result of a surgeon, makeup applied with a plasterers hawk and a trout.
Totally agree.

Here is a consignment of likes for you. They were originally destined for an Instagram account but was refused at the gate . . .

loadsalikes.jpg

Latest Threads