Latest snowflake outrage

Row as lesbian group asked to leave National Theatre bar

The women and their supporters claim their treatment at the hands of staff, who called the police, was a response to their campaigning stance in the gender-identity dispute. Other witnesses in the bar have described their behaviour as disruptive.

The small group, who arrived with placards, included Anne Ruzylo, a political activist and former member of the Bexhill and Battle Labour party, who on Friday night was one of those who complained on Twitter.

Ruzylo, who was wearing a T-shirt bearing the slogan “Lesbian: a woman who loves other women”, tweeted that staff at the Green Room had “called the police to have women and lesbians removed because they don’t like the T-shirts we are wearing

Last night, Lisa Burger, the joint chief executive of the National Theatre, said in a longer statement that the
had provoked “a series of disturbances” which “culminated in abusive behaviour towards our staff”

Anne Ruzylo [yes really]
View attachment 402549

Lisa Burger
View attachment 402550

I think I know who I believe.
"Women and lesbians" - no double standards there then.

I can assume that this particular nugget was not the reason they were moved on, but more what the t-shirt wearer was doing at the time. Another piece of press mis-direction...
The doris in charge of the caff clearly missed a trick.

The women and their supporters claim their treatment at the hands of staff, who called the police, was a response to their campaigning stance in the gender-identity dispute. Other witnesses in the bar have described their behaviour as disruptive.

The small group, who arrived with placards, included Anne Ruzylo, a political activist and former member of the Bexhill and Battle Labour party, who on Friday night was one of those who complained on Twitter.

Ruzylo, who was wearing a T-shirt bearing the slogan “Lesbian: a woman who loves other women”, tweeted that staff at the Green Room had “called the police to have women and lesbians removed because they don’t like the T-shirts we are wearing

Last night, Lisa Burger, the joint chief executive of the National Theatre, said in a longer statement that the
had provoked “a series of disturbances” which “culminated in abusive behaviour towards our staff”

Anne Ruzylo [yes really]
View attachment 402549

Lisa Burger
View attachment 402550

I think I know who I believe.
Miss Burger clearly missed an opportunity for a slam dunk bitch slap:
" As a wimmin, I had absolutely no problem with their choice of clothing as that's what the ones who don't look like the biatches in the fillums wear.
It was the stench, jeez them fat lezzas whiff.
And they never spend any money in the bar, worse than bloody students".

Mother fined for taking children out of school for Glastonbury | Daily Mail Online

It is something I have always wanted to do, and it was something so special to do as family, after what we have been through.

'I want to make experiences for them while I can, and Glastonbury is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

'I am sure my children learned more at Glastonbury than they would have done in the classroom.

Mother fined for taking children out of school for Glastonbury | Daily Mail Online

It is something I have always wanted to do, and it was something so special to do as family, after what we have been through.

'I want to make experiences for them while I can, and Glastonbury is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

'I am sure my children learned more at Glastonbury than they would have done in the classroom.
Naming her kids Blade and Trinity Flint should have got the fine quadrupled on that alone......

Naming her kids Blade and Trinity Flint should have got the fine quadrupled on that alone......
The other story in that article had a kid called Tinkerbell Lancaster. Usually a good indicator of bellendery when the kids have stupid names.

I'd like to nominate Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (Tommy Robinson) as today's Outraged Snowflake, following his virtuoso entry by claiming asylum to the USA because he thinks the British courts are being Blue Meanies to him. I'm sure the US Immigration and Naturalisation Service will be dashing to open the gates for someone who has a criminal record that includes contempt of court, fraud, drug dealing and attempting to enter the USA under a false name and using someone else's passport. Well done Stephen, you're mummy's little trooper.

I'd like to nominate Stephen Yaxley-Lennon (Tommy Robinson) as today's Outraged Snowflake, following his virtuoso entry by claiming asylum to the USA because he thinks the British courts are being Blue Meanies to him. I'm sure the US Immigration and Naturalisation Service will be dashing to open the gates for someone who has a criminal record that includes contempt of court, fraud, drug dealing and attempting to enter the USA under a false name and using someone else's passport. Well done Stephen, you're mummy's little trooper.
I think he will have trouble inside, but he could go to a prison full of non-muslims......

Meanwhile, in the Daily Heil:

Doctor sacked after 'saying he wouldn't refer to 6ft tall bearded man' as 'madam' | Daily Mail Online

I'm with him all the way and I hope he sues them for big bucks...
Having read it the headline is slightly misleading (I know, the Mail is usually so rigorous in the accuracy of its reporting).

He wasn't working as a GP but as a disability claim assessor for DWP.

He didn't actually encounter any transgender people in his work but was asked about talking to transgender people in a training session.

The '6ft bearded woman' comment was a hypothetical situation suggested at the end of a discussion.

Every comment he makes involves him being a christian or referring to god and he quoted from the bible during his tribunal, referring to it as the "infallible, inerrant word of God".

He strikes me as another godbotherer looking for his 15 seconds of persecution and media support.

Edit - I think Piers Morgan is less of a dick than Dr Mackereth in this video. There is no hope, I'm off to get drunk.

Last edited:
Having read it the headline is slightly misleading (I know, the Mail is usually so rigorous in the accuracy of its reporting).

He didn't actually encounter any transgender people in his work but was asked about talking to transgender people in a training session.

The '6ft bearded woman' comment was a hypothetical situation suggested at the end of a discussion.

Every comment he makes involves him being a christian or referring to god and he quoted from the bible during his tribunal, referring to it as the "infallible, inerrant word of God".

He strikes me as another godbotherer looking for his 15 seconds of persecution and media support.
I agree with all of your points that you've made, including his religious standpoint. However, to be sacked from a long career with the NHS, on a hypothetical situation and question, because he applied what I would call common sense to his reply (I would have given the same answer to that question, though minus the religious viewpoint), is pushing 'fundamental rights of transgender and transfluid persons' beyond sensible consideration, to an extreme IMHO.. (For goodness sake, disagreement over usage of pronouns costing you your job, bloody hell!).

I agree with all of your points that you've made, including his religious standpoint. However, to be sacked from a long career with the NHS, on a hypothetical situation and question, because he applied what I would call common sense to his reply (I would have given the same answer to that question, though minus the religious viewpoint), is pushing 'fundamental rights of transgender and transfluid persons' beyond sensible consideration, to an extreme IMHO.. (For goodness sake, disagreement over usage of pronouns costing you your job, bloody hell!).
Was he still working with the NHS? I was under the impression that the DWP assessors just had to have a medical qualification, not be employed by a medical organisation.

It would also raise questions why a successful NHS doc who has made it through the tough early years and presumably has some sort of seniority is willing to give all of that up to go and give medicals to benefit claimants.

Was he still working with the NHS? I was under the impression that the DWP assessors just had to have a medical qualification, not be employed by a medical organisation.

It would also raise questions why a successful NHS doc who has made it through the tough early years and presumably has some sort of seniority is willing to give all of that up to go and give medicals to benefit claimants.

Good point, and the article does blur understanding of his employment status (it gave me the impression that he was still employed under the NHS banner).

I also agree that for Piers Moron to look better than the chap, would send anyone looking for alcohol!

Last edited:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Edit - I think Piers Morgan is less of a dick than Dr Mackereth in this video. There is no hope, I'm off to get drunk.

15 seconds of fame or not, it seems the hypothetical situation was sufficient to have him removed.,

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Perhaps, because like some of the snowflakes we seem to encounter, he actually believed he was right.

He is an Israel Folau Walt and I claim my 10 smackers.

Latest Threads