Latest snowflake outrage

Came across a new phrase today............Culturally Racist.

Seems Camelot are being culturally racist because they are withholding a large payout to a couple of poor white oxygen thieves.

Is there no bounds to the imagination of huggy fluffy lefties?
Well, when you're coddled and indulged since birth you get somewhat bored. Survival is no longer a challenge so inventing new ways to be offended is the next best thing.

To get back to the Snowflakes, there was a report in some foreign newspaper that the millenials showed a distinct lack in practical household skills in general handyman type tasks, such as woodwork and metalwork. They were spending more in getting tradesmen in to do simple jobs our parents generation or even our generation would have done themselves.

This had attracted the ire of one particular group of millenials who were pointing out that it was the previous generation who had removed these topics from school curriculums, until it was pointed out that that had indeed been the case as the left leaning elite in the education departments had wanted new "soft" subjects taught and something had to go.

You may not be able to put up a shelf or change a plug, but you can tell the tradie what you want by means of interpretive dance.....

Fission is needed to produce the heat for fusion. Fission warheads are often boosted with Tritium. Some weapons have variable yields by inhibiting part of the process.

Only a snowflake would get their knickers in a twist over the difference between 'atomic' and 'nuclear'.
I wonder how many people in Hiroshima were stood around afterwards perplexed as to whether it was an atomic device or a nuclear one?
Must have been awful for them not knowing for sure the difference.

I wonder how many people in Hiroshima were stood around afterwards perplexed as to whether it was an atomic device or a nuclear one?
Must have been awful for them not knowing for sure the difference.
I'd imagine the ones 10k from GZ were thankful for the difference though

Fission is needed to produce the heat for fusion. Fission warheads are often boosted with Tritium. Some weapons have variable yields by inhibiting part of the process.

Only a snowflake would get their knickers in a twist over the difference between 'atomic' and 'nuclear'.
Who's getting their knickers in a twist?

I pointed out to someone that their terminology was wrong, and defended a rebuttal.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
The Sons of Nippon were as abominable as the Third Reich, IMO
Please provide a source/reference that all fascists are Nazis rather than merely trying to twist the thread.

Yes. The only place I've seen a suggestion that atomic bomb and nuclear bomb are specific to the type of reaction is your posts.
Looking at definitions recognised in international law like say the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty, fission, fusion enhanced and fusion weapons all come under the umbrella category of "Nuclear Weapons"

Types of Nuclear Weapons: CTBTO Preparatory Commission

In terms of the fundamental physics both fission and fusion are processes involving atomic nuclei. You cannot "split an atom" by twerking it's orbiting electrons, that creates ions and is the province of chemistry. You have to whack it's core with enough energy to break it's internal bindings and allow the fragments to achieve energy equilibrium. Likewise fusion does not occur at the periphery of an atom you need the energy and pressure to push the electrons out of the way and compress the nuclei together until the internal bonding can re-align and seek a new stable energy state.

Looking at definitions recognised in international law like say the Comprehensive Test Ban Treaty, fission, fusion enhanced and fusion weapons all come under the umbrella category of "Nuclear Weapons"

Types of Nuclear Weapons: CTBTO Preparatory Commission

In terms of the fundamental physics both fission and fusion are processes involving atomic nuclei. You cannot "split an atom" by twerking it's orbiting electrons, that creates ions and is the province of chemistry. You have to whack it's core with enough energy to break it's internal bindings and allow the fragments to achieve energy equilibrium. Likewise fusion does not occur at the periphery of an atom you need the energy and pressure to push the electrons out of the way and compress the nuclei together until the internal bonding can re-align and seek a new stable energy state.
It's not comprehensive, I see no cat farts on the list

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
Schloss Seaweed is in the throes of a clearout. Surfaced from a drawer, a slightly faded Gollywog cloth doll vintage 1969ish. Ebay I thought? but have found that a bod has been banned from Ebay for trying to sell a Robertson's Gollywog pin. I think we've got a couple of those somewhere too.

How would you score, by number of deaths or which has the cruellest deaths, by % of genocide per total deaths from the regime, there are so many ways to spin it
True, however one of the principle differences between Nazism and 'vanilla' fascism, is that (to my knowledge) non of the other mainstream 20th century fascist regimes, is that only Nazism had a clear policy objective to eliminate Jews from their dominion

Latest Threads