Latest snowflake outrage

"Anti-Black racism is shamefully all too common among non-Black people of colour...”
Q: At what precise shade does a ‘person of colour’ become ‘non-black’ and is a NBPOC equally or less racist than a Honky?
Perhaps a colour chart with shades of racism could be issued for clarification?

It would be much better if we could all be as cool about it as the US comedian Sam Adams.

The Sisterhood are, like, sooooo not happy:

"Online fashion brand Oh Polly has said sorry for making a separate Instagram account for plus-sized models.

"Oh Polly Inclusive" was spotted by people including YouTuber Alissa Ashley, who called it "segregation".

The company initially defended the decision in a tweet, saying it was "celebrating a wider range of people in our community".

I strongly advise against reading the full Twitter spat: by the 5th reply you can feel your education and any intelligence you have leaving your body.

Retailer sorry for plus-sized Instagram

"Anti-Black racism is shamefully all too common among non-Black people of colour...”
Q: At what precise shade does a ‘person of colour’ become ‘non-black’ and is a NBPOC equally or less racist than a Honky?
Perhaps a colour chart with shades of racism could be issued for clarification?
It also begs the question as to why are only black people on permasend about being the recipient of racism.

They seem to have a monopoly on victimhood with no introspection of their own hateful attitudes and appear oblivious to the giant shite pie that everyone gets a slice of.

It also begs the question as to why are only black people on permasend about being the recipient of racism.

They seem to have a monopoly on victimhood with no introspection of their own hateful attitudes and appear oblivious to the giant shite pie that everyone gets a slice of.
Black people complain way too much. A lot of them cannot keep a family together, nor be able to run a business efficiently.

Aye, but they're pretty handy at population control and drug dealing.

Black people complain way too much. A lot of them cannot keep a family together, nor be able to run a business efficiently.
Fatherless families and the "baby mama" culture that is endemic in the black community.

As for black on black violence, which is a myth apparently, it's one of those issues that will not be addressed but instead the BLM clowns are given full sway to preach their I'll informed hate.

Instead of externalising their ills it may serve them better to address the big elephant in the room and have some personal responsibility.

Not a snowflake outrage as such but...

Just been in M&S looking at their sandwich selection. In the wrap section there was one entitled "LGBT". Lettuce, guacamole, bacon and tomato.

Naturally with the wrapper all rainbowed up. Nice one M&S, jump on the woke alphabet identify as anything other than normal bandwagon. You sneaky, grabbing twats.

I had a ham and smoked mozarella wrap and very nice it was to. I felt no urge to identify as anything other than a heterosexual bloke whilst troughing it..

Just been in M&S looking at their sandwich selection. In the wrap section there was one entitled "LGBT". Lettuce, guacamole, bacon and tomato.

Naturally with the wrapper all rainbowed up. Nice one M&S, jump on the woke alphabet identify as anything other than normal bandwagon. You sneaky, grabbing twats.

I had a ham and smoked mozarella wrap and very nice it was to. I felt no urge to identify as anything other than a heterosexual bloke whilst troughing it..
Nope, there was outrage - M&S LGBT sandwich causes a stir on social media

Although Piers Morgan doesn't like it so it's probably OK.

Nope, there was outrage - M&S LGBT sandwich causes a stir on social media

Although Piers Morgan doesn't like it so it's probably OK.
The supermarket made a statement which said: “M&S Food is showing their support of the pride season and have this year launched a special LGBTQ+ sandwich – a twist on the traditional BLT.”

There's a season? Most folks do with a day or a week at most. The "LOOKATMEITAKEITINANYHOLE" crowd need a whole season. Fucks sake.

Did that make it an H and S&M wrap?

Not a snowflake outrage as such but...Just been in M&S looking at their sandwich selection. In the wrap section there was one entitled "LGBT". Lettuce, guacamole, bacon and tomato.

1558190048424.png
Homophobe!

Scottish people fume at the 'new' Aldi square sausage | Metro News

Seems snowflakes are not happy about Aldi culturally misappropriating Scottish square sausages.

Get a life. you pathetic sad sacks!

FFS, how many English people do you see wearing tartan clothing? How many English eat haggis, mince n tatties, or drink Irn Bru? What about any bad-tempered, English racist alcoholics? Are we to accuse them of cultural misappropriation as well?

Latest Threads