Latest snowflake outrage

Wasn’t sure where to stick this one, but since the race, nationality, gender, and social media outrage boxes are all ticked, seems the best place to post this.....US author loses book deal for 'racist' tweet-shaming Author loses book deal for tweet-shaming
"Anti-Black racism is shamefully all too common among non-Black people of colour...”
Q: At what precise shade does a ‘person of colour’ become ‘non-black’ and is a NBPOC equally or less racist than a Honky?
Perhaps a colour chart with shades of racism could be issued for clarification?

"Anti-Black racism is shamefully all too common among non-Black people of colour...”
Q: At what precise shade does a ‘person of colour’ become ‘non-black’ and is a NBPOC equally or less racist than a Honky?
Perhaps a colour chart with shades of racism could be issued for clarification?

Ahem...

B8S3Q11IgAIAO_d.jpg

Are you telling me that you, a Russian troll haven't heard of them?
Me?,

A Russian Troll...!!!

FFS!!

HahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaHahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaHahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

(and breathe)

HahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaHahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaHahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

You might want to get a bigger size in Tinfoil hat..!!

F*cking priceless.

(That's another keyboard drowned in tea)

Those nasty white people again:

Line of Duty slammed for lack of diversity revealed in behind-the-scenes crew photo | Daily Mail Online

As a TV Licence payer, I expect nothing else but to have the the crew of this award winning TV show to be employed based on their ability, rather than the colour of their skin.

View attachment 392759

Marverine Cole seems to be OK with denying 'white' crew members their job to make way for perhaps less capable black or ethnic minority crew - that would be racist in itself.
Just ask her how many white people run shows on BBC Asian Network

Me?,

A Russian Troll...!!!

FFS!!

HahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaHahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaHahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

(and breathe)

HahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaHahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaHahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

You might want to get a bigger size in Tinfoil hat..!!

F*cking priceless.

(That's another keyboard drowned in tea)
FFS I really do need to leave my meds alone. This is the second time tonight that I've had to apologise to a fellow arrser.
Bud, I mistook you for the Russian troll known as @Grey Fox.
Please accept my apologies at this most embarassing time.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads