Latest snowflake outrage

Wasn’t sure where to stick this one, but since the race, nationality, gender, and social media outrage boxes are all ticked, seems the best place to post this.....US author loses book deal for 'racist' tweet-shaming Author loses book deal for tweet-shaming
Egyptian American journalist Mona Eltahawy tweeted: "Anti-Black racism is shamefully all too common among non-Black people of colour.

SPLITTER!

It's a thing. Lot of coloured and Asian folks in SA complaining about getting sidelined along with honkey for not being black enough.

Or if they found them selves given a flat in the likes of Grenfell, which had a not very surprising number of migrants who seemingly with very little connection to anywhere are able to acquire social housing stock.

A number of the victims of Grenfell had surprisingly little connection to Grenfell

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
It's a thing. Lot of coloured and Asian folks in SA complaining about getting sidelined along with honkey for not being black enough.
When Hoppy used to hang them in Kenya he always referred to them as black, white, or indifferent.

Egyptian American journalist Mona Eltahawy tweeted: "Anti-Black racism is shamefully all too common among non-Black people of colour.

SPLITTER!
I found it weird that in this golden age of equality and diversity everyone seems more divisive and insular within whatever sub-group they can find.

With regard to the incident with the woman on the train: how come it was immediately turned into a racial episode?
The twitter post is a long list of racist comments.
The only racism on show isn't from whitey.

Listened, but to be honest I'm not really seeing the humour in any of that.

Taking the p1ss out of a lefty because of some of their nonsense is one thing, but to advertise their home address in such a way, knowing that it will attract total moonhowlers and possibly worse, is actually reprehensible in my opinion. You may have missed the bit where she said she lived in a remote area? What happened to the right to privacy, or persec?

But if you guys think that the level of bullying being displayed there is just harmless fun then crack on. It's just that my line is drawn well before that.
Also listened. Comes across more as ALF style abuse than double standards japery, to be honest.

Latest Threads