Latest snowflake outrage

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I did like the bit about Emma Thompson flying five and a half thousand miles to take part.
Oh,the irony.
She was on the news just now stating that she has cut down on the amount of flights she takes. The idiot reporter then asked if she travelled economy to cut down on her carbon footprint (I didn't know that it made a difference, but there you go), her face was a picture as she grimaces and stated "Nooooo".

She was on the news just now stating that she has cut down on the amount of flights she takes. The idiot reporter then asked if she travelled economy to cut down on her carbon footprint (I didn't know that it made a difference, but there you go), her face was a picture as she grimaces and stated "Nooooo".

Be fair........ she gets to drink champers from recyclable glass bottles, and eats from washable china.

Unlike the shite in cattle class, who pollute the planet with plastic bottles and trays.......

She offloaded her carbon points against her ethically sourced, organic cotton flying outfit.......

"A hypocrite ? MOI ?"
I did like the argument from her spokesperson which was "She had to fly home at any rate, it was just earlier than she thought she could have." Neatly avoiding the whole issue of why she flew out there in the first place.

The correct response when confronted by someone sported this message?

"Madam, you could not be more mistaken as I detect that the years have obviously not been kind. So, without further delay you must attract a man by shaking those baby bearing hips as Mother Nature intended, or your womb will soon shrivel like a prune."

The correct response when confronted by someone sported this message?

Point and say something along the lines of "ha ha you ugly, friendless ****"

I may come across as a bit cynical , But I have noticed the climate change protesters have all given up and gone home

Now that the weather has changed:muhaha:

This lad is a bit of a snowflake. A spoilt brat, son of a prison screw, and fancies himself as a bad lad. Until he get to visit an American jail. There was a series I used to enjoy called Beyond Scared Straight, where American at-risk youths were taken to a jail to meet the screws and the cons. They all have for for petty crime, cheek, wagging school, drugs etc, but the attitude and swagger vanishes when confronted by a 20 stone axe murderer, demanding their sneakers.

Even if my folks had the ££££, there is no way I'd get skiing holidays every year, a motorbike and a pony if I were like this kid here.

ps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6962583/Brit-tearaway-16-left-tears-just-hours-day-inside-Americans-toughest-jail.html

About 10 years ago, was a series called Brits Behind Bars, where they took some young guys (not schoolkids) to spend a few weeks in Sheriff Joe's Arizona Hilton, out in the desert. Wearing pink skiddies, stripey jumpsuits, living in military surplus tents, out grafting all day, and eating 20cents worth of food a day. The screws said even the prisons dogs' scoff cost more than the cons.

This lad is a bit of a snowflake. A spoilt brat, son of a prison screw, and fancies himself as a bad lad. Until he get to visit an American jail. There was a series I used to enjoy called Beyond Scared Straight, where American at-risk youths were taken to a jail to meet the screws and the cons. They all have for for petty crime, cheek, wagging school, drugs etc, but the attitude and swagger vanishes when confronted by a 20 stone axe murderer, demanding their sneakers.

Even if my folks had the ££££, there is no way I'd get skiing holidays every year, a motorbike and a pony if I were like this kid here.

ps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6962583/Brit-tearaway-16-left-tears-just-hours-day-inside-Americans-toughest-jail.html

About 10 years ago, was a series called Brits Behind Bars, where they took some young guys (not schoolkids) to spend a few weeks in Sheriff Joe's Arizona Hilton, out in the desert. Wearing pink skiddies, stripey jumpsuits, living in military surplus tents, out grafting all day, and eating 20cents worth of food a day. The screws said even the prisons dogs' scoff cost more than the cons.
Iirc Sheriff Joe got some grief over his regime,and things changed quite rapidly.

My oldest daughter and I don't get on so much anymore after she married a liberal snowflakey type and went vegetarian, Eco Warrior and committed Leftie. She stormed out the other day after she turned up recently for her self appointed weekly lecture session towards her mother and myself to find me with a beer in one hand, a large chunk of delicious pig in a roll in the other and wearing this. She had a full on meltdown about me and my lack of taking her concerns seriously which ended in tears, lots of finger pointing and wailing at the clouds, her calling me Gammon a lot and finally a damaged rear wing on her 1.0 litre Eco chariot as she clipped the wall on the way out. That was my fault too apparently. She was always a little madam as a kid but lately she is off the charts.

My oldest daughter and I don't get on so much anymore after she married a liberal snowflakey type and went vegetarian, Eco Warrior and committed Leftie. She stormed out the other day after she turned up recently for her self appointed weekly lecture session towards her mother and myself to find me with a beer in one hand, a large chunk of delicious pig in a roll in the other and wearing this. She had a full on meltdown about me and my lack of taking her concerns seriously which ended in tears, lots of finger pointing and wailing at the clouds, her calling me Gammon a lot and finally a damaged rear wing on her 1.0 litre Eco chariot as she clipped the wall on the way out. That was my fault too apparently. She was always a little madam as a kid but lately she is off the charts.

Any photos of the daughter? Asking for a friend.

Tell the daughter that there is a Blood and Honour gig in the area, but you're not sure which town or venue. Tell her you know this from a neo-Nazi gobshite down the pub who openly brags about meeting and rallies he attends, and you will find out from him in due course. Tell her you are not happy with this, and that you intend to bring a loada guys who have actually served against Nazis to go along and have words with these boneheads.

She will be wondering how WW2 veterans are a bit old, and if they are physically able to handle these lot, but the British armed forced did serve against Nazis in the 90s in Bosnia. Your typical lefty tends to forget this, as they wouldn't recognise a proper Nazi if the street was getting ethincally cleansed.

Tell your daughter and her fella are, whether they like it or not, are gonna be part of the spearhead that will go in first, and that they should be proud to do so. Any hesitation, and they can hand in their anti fascist patches and badges. If they really are full of enthusiasm, right up to the last minute, you can always say that your source was moaning down the pub that the coppers had called the gig off.

You can tell us what excuses they come up with, as going toe to toe with boneheads takes a little more courage than shouting slogans from behind the Police.

Latest Threads