Latest snowflake outrage

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Iain Dale took calls on LBC about this. The use of the name "ugly" was generally considered a mistake, whatever colour the chocolate had been. Calls from "black" listeners varied from "what this highlights is endemic / subconscious racism in society related to the colonial past" to "this reaction is over the top" and "looking for any excuse to find racism". It was also mentioned that there is racism within differing shades of "black".
What about brownies? And how many different shades of black are there? Jet black, pitch black, Black is Black. Perhaps the snowflakes should accept that the definition of black is that it doesn't reflect colour - so there.

I got dragged along to some Motown thing at the local theatre when a lady I know had spare tickets

And apart from the hilarity of seeing them pretend to be the Jackson Five, and having a women nearly short enough to be a midget impersonate Michael Jackson, was the black cast who to be the Jackson Five blacked up for it

And had me thinking would that generate snowflake outrage in London, or is it PC for black people to black up.

Especially in the light of the controversy with Will Smith when he was accused of not being black enough to play Aladdin

What about brownies? And how many different shades of black are there? Jet black, pitch black, Black is Black. Perhaps the snowflakes should accept that the definition of black is that it doesn't reflect colour - so there.
Is there a non-binary colour that can be agreed on, so that we don't have to rewrite text books and change the names of everything.

I always thought duckyspunk was green......
You always thought?
How long have you been privy to this information.
I tried Google and now I wish I hadn't, butwhat it did tell me is that the brighter a mallards beak ornamentation, the more antibacterial it's semen will be.

FFS nobody tell Bear Grylls.

Just in case anyone thought the snowflake outrage was confined to the Brits and the Americans, this little bit might show it is creeping along globally:

Red Riding Hood

Just in case anyone thought the snowflake outrage was confined to the Brits and the Americans, this little bit might show it is creeping along globally:

Red Riding Hood
Lol they've gone full woke

The legend of Saint George has also been taken off the shelves of Tàber’s infant-school library. Books about this legend are commonly read at Catalonia’s Sant Jordi book-giving festival, the Diada de Sant Jordi (St George’s Day) on April 23, but most perpetuate sexist stereotypes, where a man is the courageous hero, slaughtering dragons, and a woman is the scared princess

Racists? They do realise that St George is widely believed to have been a Muslim who protested against tyranny, and befriended a disabled young woman - or maybe they just do not care?

Clearly these people are racists who hate the disabled too! Scum! I demand a boycott!

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
My favourite Indian (read Bangladeshi) restaurant had a white bloke from Yorkshire as its head chef for many years.
The owner said he was better than any he'd hired who came from home.
Yorkshire pudding with curry sauce the speciality of the restaurant?

Latest Threads