Latest snowflake outrage

Ah you don't do sarcasm then, nor statistical analysis. I've posted once that I wasn't trained as scientist, in what I think most people realised was a sarcastic reply since I denied virtually everything about me expect being a human being. I’ve lost count of the number of posts in which I've told people I have a biochemistry degree.
So you claimed you are a scientist but are not trained as a scientist, but now you tell people you have a biochemistry degree (sorry Ive just noticed your quote I've told people I have a biochemistry degree).

So lets get this straight, no I've told no I'm this - tell us what qualifications you have and I will tell you mine.

show me your's I'll show you mine

Others invited to this show.

Intersting idea, I should stop making comments that the old snowflakes can't cope with and take to killing wild animals who can't retaliate. You wouldn't appreciate the full explanation of what that says about your psychological profile so I'll just say I don't see it as a well rounded morally justifiable line of argument.
A demonstration of your cognitive skills. How do you equate "shouting" at pigeons to killing them?
You are unable to appreciate the full explanation of what that says about your psychological profile.
(Walks away shaking head in despair).

Last edited:
My evidence would be everything you have written on this forum. So there is plenty of evidence to back up my claim.

As you have said, you have not trained as a scientist, however I have, and on reviewing your forum comments I concure, that you are a fuckwit,

Thats only my view - maybe others could say whether they agree with me or not?

Anyone wanna start a poll?

He isn't just a fuckwitgobshite....... he's an ignored fuckwitgobshite

So you claimed you are a scientist but are not trained as a scientist, but now you tell people you have a biochemistry degree (sorry Ive just noticed your quote I've told people I have a biochemistry degree).

So lets get this straight, no I've told no I'm this - tell us what qualifications you have and I will tell you mine.

show me your's I'll show you mine

Others invited to this show.
Degree.jpg

A demonstration of your cognitive skills. How do you equate "shouting" at pigeons to killing them?
You are unable to appreciate the full explanation of what that says about your psychological profile.
(Walks away shaking head in despair).
You're good at copying I'll grant you that.

Latest Threads