Latest snowflake outrage

Why not just stop, and take up shouting at pigeons?
At least your audience will be more appreciative.
Intersting idea, I should stop making comments that the old snowflakes can't cope with and take to killing wild animals who can't retaliate. You wouldn't appreciate the full explanation of what that says about your psychological profile so I'll just say I don't see it as a well rounded morally justifiable line of argument.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
WTAF? Why has there become a need for this kind of thing?

Intersting idea, I should stop making comments that the old snowflakes can't cope with and take to killing wild animals who can't retaliate. You wouldn't appreciate the full explanation of what that says about your psychological profile so I'll just say I don't see it as a well rounded morally justifiable line of argument.
Firstly you may want to know the difference between shout and shoot.

Im sure you got your Prof nickname ironically. Because you come across as a complete fuckwit.

WTAF? Why has there become a need for this kind of thing? Because wrapping up a nappy with your own hand and making it small is to hard and dirty.

FFS - A friend of mine had one of those shortly after I had my child and he had his and they showed us - I looked at it and thought WTF you poor fool, you have bought into the whole pointless make less culture.

I don't think they had one with second child. they had learnt.

I also offered to sell, cheaply, my car seat that was to small for my kid but they insisted on buying their own.

They showed us the one they had bought and I then took them into my house and showed them the same make and model of seat they could have had off us.

Can't blame them first time parents are a bit wierd, as were we.

I also offered to sell, cheaply, my car seat that was to small for my kid but they insisted on buying their own.

They showed us the one they had bought and I then took them into my house and showed them the same make and model of seat they could have had off us.

Can't blame them first time parents are a bit wierd, as were we.
You are advised not to buy a 2nd hand car seat - you dont know its history.

So I cant blame them

Even from a mate with the best intentions you may have damaged it unwittingly

Yes of course this is a great money spinner for car seat manufacturers but...

Firstly you may want to know the difference between shout and shoot.
Good point, I really need to go and see a doctor about my mental cognition capabilites.

I'm sure you got your Prof nickname ironically. Because you come across as a complete fuckwit.
but then you go and spoil your good impression by being sure of somthing about which you have no evidence except your own assumption, making it obvious you're just another frustrated shouty man, who lacking anything to really say just abuses people.

You're a bit ******* weird, mate.

You are advised not to buy a 2nd hand car seat - you dont know its history.

So I cant blame them

Even from a mate with the best intentions you may have damaged it unwittingly

Yes of course this is a great money spinner for car seat manufacturers but...

I know that, ours was 18 months old and they didn't even look at it and then went and bought the same exact model. Not sure how you can damage a car seat?

I work in road safety, engineering mainly but do get in user safety, any child seat is better than none. How many families can afford to by a top of the range child car seat?

We finally give that seat away to the second hand shop when we moved to australia, the guy was like are you serious don't you want to sell it, I said no hopefully someone else can use it who can't afford one. ( I made sure everything was there and working.

I have one in my garage, next up till my kid didn't need one and I cannot find one little bit of it - it will go in the skip unfotunatly even though i know some families here would snap it up.

There are too many families who cannot afford new car seats, our advice as road safety engineer is any one is better than none, never heard us say don't buy second hand.

Good point, I really need to go and see a doctor about my mental cognition capabilites.

but then you go and spoil your good impression by being sure of somthing about which you have no evidence except your own assumption, making it obvious you're just another frustrated shouty man, who lacking anything to really say just abuses people.
My evidence would be everything you have written on this forum. So there is plenty of evidence to back up my claim.

As you have said, you have not trained as a scientist, however I have, and on reviewing your forum comments I concure, that you are a fuckwit,

Thats only my view - maybe others could say whether they agree with me or not?

Anyone wanna start a poll?

Last edited:
As you have said, you have not trained as a scientist,
Ah you don't do sarcasm then, nor statistical analysis. I've posted once that I wasn't trained as scientist, in what I think most people realised was a sarcastic reply since I denied virtually everything about me expect being a human being. I’ve lost count of the number of posts in which I've told people I have a biochemistry degree.

One of the first things I was told was "faint heart never fucked a pig"
That's a new one on me, every day a learning day. I remember Little Boys F**k Pigs, which if I recall was a GMP stoppage check list for Links [spent], Belt and rounds, Firing mechanism, Piston mechanism. I wonder what they teach these days as that's just a little non PC. The modern alternative for Badly Paid Prostitutes Ride Twice For Gungy F**kers must have bene changed as well. Maybe some up to date B1 equivallent can enlighten us all.

Dropping them apparently and if they are involved in an accident they should be replaced - and I dare say some would buy a new one then flog the old to recoup costs
Dropping what is quite a big bit of plastic shouldn't break them what are you dropping them from?

Remember most car seat are there to keep the kid higher and (bad example) in a system like a fighter pilots seat.
The old system with just the seat belt restraint still left a lot of movement when strappened in, - the newer evo system connects the seat to the car and theres a lot less movement.

Interestingly the evo system has only been allowed in Australia recently n- doesnt meet their standards don't you know.

Over here when we explain to the natives why a car seat is necesary and how it helps - a number of them go missing out of other peoples cars.

Latest Threads