Latest snowflake outrage

You know one of the first things I was told by my first troop corporal was "If you can't take a joke you shouldn't have joined".
One of the first things I was told was "We can't educate pork, so sharpen up!"

Back on topic
So what does the Arrserati think about the silly bint on the 'plane who got told to wear a jacket due to her clothing choice.
Btw i have no bias either way but have a very superficial opinion...

G4eddie
I would, but that is not a guarantee of quality. Is that what you wanted to know?

According to this bit it would seem it's a total waste of time eating vegetables only.

Will Gildea of the Vegan Society said there was "no way to make dairy a climate-friendly product".
"Cows produce large amounts of methane, a very damaging gas for our planet," he said. "Methane emissions pack a huge punch and warm the planet in the near-term, meaning they could trigger runaway climate change."

The only answer seems to be to eat more meat though I suppose roast potatoes would be OK.

yes lets ban all farm foods and at the same time lgbt vegan eco warriors & the mamby pamby in society too.
you only get one chance on earth unless your a born again anti sperm tree hugging woman who is now a man.

Last edited:
According to this bit it would seem it's a total waste of time eating vegetables only.

Will Gildea of the Vegan Society said there was "no way to make dairy a climate-friendly product".
"Cows produce large amounts of methane, a very damaging gas for our planet," he said. "Methane emissions pack a huge punch and warm the planet in the near-term, meaning they could trigger runaway climate change."

The only answer seems to be to eat more meat though I suppose roast potatoes would be OK.
And eat more Vegans, as their diet must make them produce a lot of methane

yes lets ban all farm foods and at the same time lgbt vegan eco warriors & the mamby pamby in society too.
you only get one chance on earth unless your a born again anti seamen tree hugging woman who is now a man.
What do these tree huggers have against sailors?

It's called thread drift or are you just another whinging snowflake. If you tried really hard and kept reading you might 'learn something', it's an old fashoined idea you granddad would have approved of so you don't have to bother whether it makes you seem like a snowflake. :D
I reckon I know how already to be a boring idiot who doesn't understand punctuation.
I at least try not to practice that fault.

"I had my first panic attack on a Sunday afternoon when I started thinking about how I needed to sort my life out..."
"In the end, I didn’t go to university and became a social entrepreneur..."
"I was obsessed with being on social media..."
"I first started noticing the symptoms of millennial burnout during the second half of my time at secondary school..."
"I’m an early millennial, and my burnout was at its worst around the time I turned 30..."

It's soooooo unfair.....

‘We all have millennial burnout’ - BBC Three
I spent my 30th birthday doing FIBUA, and I was happy as f uck. A nice pissup later, no burnout noticed at all.

Oh, hang on. a colour sergeant shouted at me, can I claim for that?

On the phone to mush_lass at the weekend I told her I'd gone 3/4 vegan in my diet (not that she's a vegan but I thought she might be impressed)

"That's great dad, what are you eating these days?" she asked

"Well last night I had steak, chips, spinach and tomatoes" (I didn't mention that the chips were cooked in a mixture of goose fat and lard)

She hung up on me.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
On the phone to mush_lass at the weekend I told her I'd gone 3/4 vegan in my diet (not that she's a vegan but I thought she might be impressed)

"That's great dad, what are you eating these days?" she asked

"Well last night I had steak, chips, spinach and tomatoes" (I didn't mention that the chips were cooked in a mixture of goose fat and lard)

She hung up on me.
Don't tell her you just got a part time job at your local halal abbatoir.

Don't tell her you just got a part time job at your local halal abbatoir.
I don't think it'd fuss her in the slightest. I taught her to fish and snare rabbits and birds before she was a teenager. She's been through her veggie phase and quite enjoys a very rare steak these days. In fact the other month she was telling me she was looking to taking up shooting lessons; clay, but couldn't find anywhere in that there London.

She had a thing about joining the landed gentry for a while. When she was at Uni in Colly, she'd get chatted up by squaddies and officers alike (officers much less common in the town). I asked her how she weeded out the squaddies and unsuitable officers. She said she'd just ask them what was the name of their favourite polo pony.

Sadly she's still unmarried and as far away from ever as joining the gentry.

Latest Threads