Latest snowflake outrage

Too much fun or is facebook down ?
According to the missus Facebook is down, hence her having a snowflake moment

Londo

LE
Yes FB does seem down bigtime . Just wondering if thats the reason beardProf is about so much this evening :-D

I haven't seen any millenials out in the street lately wearing sandwich boards stating "The End Is Nigh!!!" yet

Maybe they're just tweeting it for the time being.

I haven't seen any millenials out in the street lately wearing sandwich boards stating "The End Is Nigh!!!" yet

Maybe they're just tweeting it for the time being.
The board that @beardyProf is carrying states "The End is Night". (No exclamation marks, punctuation is anonymous bias, perhaps.)

@MOzanne @beardyProf @Dredd @SnagySnags (etc, etc)

Just an observation lads

Riveting as your discourse is on whatever it is you're all wittering on about (I lost the will to live after reading the third or fourth post (or was it the seventh I can't remember thankfully)) would it not be a much better course of action to start your own thread about it in the Int Cell? (as you all sound far too brainy for this thread).

Once that's done you can then ask the mods to repost all your replies in the new thread thereby giving yourselves the benefit of being able to refer to each others arguements without all the intervening inconvenience of other contributors who would like to take the p*ss out of snowflakes and their whinging.
Are you getting triggered! You snow flake! Only joking, fair one.

Attachments

You've got a dyslexic keyboard
No I've always been a crap typist. For some reason the board no longer seems to do an auto spellcheck, and perhaps worryingly as I get to the dementia years, I don't seem to notice my mistakes.

Last edited:

g4eddie

Old-Salt
Back on topic
So what does the Arrserati think about the silly bint on the 'plane who got told to wear a jacket due to her clothing choice.
Btw i have no bias either way but have a very superficial opinion...

G4eddie

Latest Threads