Latest snowflake outrage

Londo

LE
That 'crop top' looks suspiciously like a bikini top or bra.

Does this mean I can cry and stamp my feet when asked to cover up when I'm wearing my mankini?
No photos required please .

Because they analysed the difference in wins and found it wasn't significant... i.e it could be explained by normal variation so why bother.
but they ahve no eidence ot make the ssumption the wins shouidl eb 50/50 split, if as you observe below the better wrestlers win, maybe all the better wrestlers were wearing blue so the split shoudl not be 50/50.
For a long time there was thought to be a bias towards blue over white, this was eventually determined to a bias towards who was first called, usually the higher rank of a pair or the one with the highest accumulated points in the tournament depending on the circumstances..., i.e the wins tend to follow the better player...
So you appear to think that evidence of bias has been provided. So is it most important that the bias is the one you found not the one I found, or are we arguing at cross purposes because we both have evidence of bias in sports officiating, which since sports officials try very hard not be biased pretty much has to be unconscious..

@MOzanne @beardyProf @Dredd @SnagySnags (etc, etc)

Just an observation lads

Riveting as your discourse is on whatever it is you're all wittering on about (I lost the will to live after reading the third or fourth post (or was it the seventh I can't remember thankfully)) would it not be a much better course of action to start your own thread about it in the Int Cell? (as you all sound far too brainy for this thread).

Once that's done you can then ask the mods to repost all your replies in the new thread thereby giving yourselves the benefit of being able to refer to each others arguements without all the intervening inconvenience of other contributors who would like to take the p*ss out of snowflakes and their whinging.
It's called thread drift or are you just another whinging snowflake. If you tried really hard and kept reading you might 'learn something', it's an old fashoined idea you granddad would have approved of so you don't have to bother whether it makes you seem like a snowflake. :D

Trying to actively eliminate the concept of bias (note, not effect) is contrary to psychological development and may be the beginning of the process in making the species extinct.
I think things are getting a little confused, when this line of discussion started people were arguing unconscious bias didn't exist, that unless they specifically chose to be biased it didin't happen. I disagreed.

It's called thread drift or are you just another whinging snowflake. If you tried really hard and kept reading you might 'learn something', it's an old fashoined idea you granddad would have apporved of so you don't have to bother whether it makes you seem like a snowflake. :D
shut up knob

You know one of the first things I was told by my first troop corporal was "If you can't take a joke you shouldn't have joined".
shut up knob or tell me a joke, you boring, thread ruining c0nt

You know one of the first things I was told by my first troop corporal was "If you can't take a joke you shouldn't have joined".
Your lack of a sense of humour, indicates you've never seen the inside of a barracks. You take tedium to a whole new, previously, unexplored level.

It's called thread drift or are you just another whinging snowflake. If you tried really hard and kept reading you might 'learn something', it's an old fashoined idea you granddad would have approved of so you don't have to bother whether it makes you seem like a snowflake. :D
Do the World a favour,find an old quarry and throw yourself in.

Your lack of a sense of humour, indicates you've never seen the inside of a barracks. You take tedium to a whole new, previously, unexplored level.
And your ability to jump to an incorrect conclusion based on personal prejudice indicates something, but I can't be bothered to explain what as you'll already have decided that you know the answer.

GreyArea

War Hero

Learn something about what? Tedium?

Latest Threads