Latest snowflake outrage

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
Soon the UK will be like South Africa has become with 'Affirmitive Action' (AA) being practiced everywhere to ensure the Black man is the first past the post in every situation.

White men are literally being replaced in post by Black men through AA and nothing can be done aboout it.

Many Leftys would say this is 'payback time', but it was wrong when Blacks were being discriminated against, however it's still wrong when applied to Whites.

This lad has a slightly bigger problem than I did and I don't blame him or his mother for pressing for corrective cosmetic surgery. It isn't just a physical feature, it is likely a deep psychological problem for him which will only go away when he gets the chance to build his self-confidence.
Luckily, his mum's desire to get her gurning compo grid all over the pages of a international newspaper web site alongside the lad's picture has made sure so-one will ever mention it to him ever again, much less bully him.

Well done, mum.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
Luckily, his mum's desire to get her gurning compo grid all over the pages of a international newspaper web site alongside the lad's picture has made sure so-one will ever mention it to him ever again, much less bully him.

Well done, mum.
Yeah, an own goal if ever I saw one. Poor judgement that woman.

I'm sure they don't but therein lies a problem. If the police force is entirely [and I know they're not] white male and heterosexual it significantly increases the risk that it also becomes a bastion of prejudice. One of the parts of being a police officer is dealing with people and its simple psychology, people fear and dislike what they don't know, you don't need deliberate KKK infiltration to produce a white racist police force you just need a force with no coloured people in it. You only need to look back at the behavior of the police historically to see that there have been elements of prejudice of all kinds. The biggest example would probably be the attitude to domestic violence against women. It has long been said that it is not enough for justice to be done it must be seen to be done and however successfully or not that is what the police are trying to achieve.

I disagree and as others have said if certain communities made more effort to assimilate and try to join the various services rather than continually moan on about being picked on "'cos they is black/Muslim/minority of choice". The very fact that at least one of those groups has a well known penchant for stabbing/mugging/violence/drug dealing/use, is perhaps something the vociferous champions of said groups should take note of & try to stem. Sadly much of our establishment is trying to ignore this and will seemingly do anything and pander to these ever more strident groups, rather than risk being accused of being "RACIST"!

Harder for white men, how?

Did the recruitment process involve Disco dancing, only spawning a single offspring with a single baby-mother and having a >9" cock?
Apart from the attributes you mention, the pass mark was lowered for certain groups of applicants.(Not white hetero males).

B
I'm in sympathy with the lad here.

I am also the possessor a fine pair of radar dishes, but they stood out even more when I was younger. Not quite as bad as on this boy, but definitely in Martin Clunes+ territory. As boy will be boys, I was teased for the size of my ears and became extremely sensitive about them, depressed and scared of going to school or out playing at all.

I was booked in for elective surgery at the local BMH when I was around 6 years old because it was agreed that my mental well-being was being adversely affected. In my teens I always had my hair as full and long as possible to try to hide my ears, which still stuck out at the tips but not so much as they had done previously. I was always very aware of them. Nowadays I don't care, but it took until my twenties before I could accept them and just get on with my life.

This lad has a slightly bigger problem than I did and I don't blame him or his mother for pressing for corrective cosmetic surgery. It isn't just a physical feature, it is likely a deep psychological problem for him which will only go away when he gets the chance to build his self-confidence.
in a REME workshop in BAOR the RD staff ‘warned’ soldiers up in front of the CO not to look at his ears... Said CO (AKA ‘wingnut’) had a fine pair, and sat at his desk with the window behind him. Thanks to the friendly advice of the RD staff, the first thing the unfortunate soldier looked at was the immense, backlit aural orifices...
Needless to say, the OC took a dim view of the number of soldiers who thought being on orders was so amusing they could barely stifle their giggles.

I'm in sympathy with the lad here.

I am also the possessor a fine pair of radar dishes, but they stood out even more when I was younger. Not quite as bad as on this boy, but definitely in Martin Clunes+ territory. As boy will be boys, I was teased for the size of my ears and became extremely sensitive about them, depressed and scared of going to school or out playing at all.

I was booked in for elective surgery at the local BMH when I was around 6 years old because it was agreed that my mental well-being was being adversely affected. In my teens I always had my hair as full and long as possible to try to hide my ears, which still stuck out at the tips but not so much as they had done previously. I was always very aware of them. Nowadays I don't care, but it took until my twenties before I could accept them and just get on with my life.

B M H ?

Sadly not. SAA was pulled up on an application process that binned the CVs the minute the 'white' box was ticked, this in an apparently fair and equal new society. The process was changed after a court case but applicants are now weeded out on racial grounds at a later stage, instead of as part of a software subroutine in the initial application.

Govt won't employ white people and would rather leave the position vacant if called out on employing unqualified seat warmers. As whites, it's not even worth applying if the advert has the magical AA in it or the equal opportunities euphemism, as most do. In the past that kind of discrimination was regarded as racist. How is it now accepted because the antagonists are a differentle shade?

Only the flies have changed, the shit remains the same.

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
Sadly not. SAA was pulled up on an application process that binned the CVs the minute the 'white' box was ticked, this in an apparently fair and equal new society. The process was changed after a court case but applicants are now weeded out on racial grounds at a later stage, instead of as part of a software subroutine in the initial application.

Govt won't employ white people and would rather leave the position vacant if called out on employing unqualified seat warmers. As whites, it's not even worth applying if the advert has the magical AA in it or the equal opportunities euphemism, as most do. In the past that kind of discrimination was regarded as racist. How is it now accepted because the antagonists are a differentle shade?

Only the flies have changed, the shit remains the same.
If you read the post by SmithSid that I responded to, it was making a rather less credible case. To whit:

Soon the UK will be like South Africa has become with 'Affirmitive Action' (AA) being practiced everywhere to ensure the Black man is the first past the post in every situation.

White men are literally being replaced in post by Black men through AA and nothing can be done aboout it.

To which, the response 'bollocks' is the only real answer. Although 'Racist bollocks' or 'Daily Mail-style bollocks' are also possibilities. Or possibly my own preferred option, an accusation of hyperbole.

Years ago, (mid 80s) my girlfriend at the time told me of a kid she was at junior school with, who had a huge pair of lugs. His mum refused to put him down for corrective surgery, assuring him that his tormentors would tire of the remarks. It was only after she spotted on a bus stop, a crudely drawn sketch of a jug-eared person, with an arrow pointing to it, and the kids name, that she relented.

Why would that be the fault of the police force?
Because a police force that doesn't want to be a racist or sexist or homophobic minority understands it needs to make the effort to attract people who might not automatically think of joining precisely because they think the police might be just that. It's the process of understanding another point of view, rather than expecting everyone to accept yours.

I disagree and as others have said if certain communities made more effort to assimilate and try to join the various services rather than continually moan on about being picked on "'cos they is black/Muslim/minority of choice". The very fact that at least one of those groups has a well known penchant for stabbing/mugging/violence/drug dealing/use, is perhaps something the vociferous champions of said groups should take note of & try to stem. Sadly much of our establishment is trying to ignore this and will seemingly do anything and pander to these ever more strident groups, rather than risk being accused of being "RACIST"!
So what is the % of stabbing/mugging/violence/drug dealing/use in the community you wish to vilify compared with that of the white community, or another ethnic minority community. Is it really different or is that just a convenient perception to justify your views. Even with that community are there not a significant majority of ordinary law abiding people and is the solution to trash the name of the whole community in question or is it to encourage the law abiding majority.

So what is the % of stabbing/mugging/violence/drug dealing/use in the community you wish to vilify compared with that of the white community, or another ethnic minority community. Is it really different or is that just a convenient perception to justify your views.
. The black population of London in 2010 was just over 12%, yet black males were responsible for 54% of street crimes and 59% of gun crimes

Didn’t take long to find. Failing to confront the issue because of people like you screaming ‘wacist’ is hardly helping.

. The black population of London in 2010 was just over 12%, yet black males were responsible for 54% of street crimes and 59% of gun crimes

Didn’t take long to find. Failing to confront the issue because of people like you screaming ‘wacist’ is hardly helping.
Firstly when did I scream racist, then there's the statistics you found and the one you haven't provided. The black population may be responsible for 5-6 times more crime than the white one but what % of the black population does that make criminals, 1%, 5%, 95%?

Because a police force that doesn't want to be a racist or sexist or homophobic minority understands it needs to make the effort to attract people who might not automatically think of joining precisely because they think the police might be just that. It's the process of understanding another point of view, rather than expecting everyone to accept yours.
They'd be better off employing people with the aptitude for the job, not box ticking. Sadly for the police and a lot of other institutions and employers those days have long gone.

Firstly when did I scream racist, then there's the statistics you found and the one you haven't provided. The black population may be responsible for 5-6 times more crime than the white one but what % of the black population does that make criminals, 1%, 5%, 95%?
Really? So if you accuse someone of wanting to vilify a particular ethnic community that isn’t the same as accusing them of racism?

I’m frankly baffled as to what point you’re making-you’ve essentially agreed with ex-colonials point that black peoples are massively over represented in crime stats, but as most black people (like all sections of the population) are generally law abiding that, what no-one should draw attention to it?

They'd be better off employing people with the aptitude for the job, not box ticking. Sadly for the police and a lot of other institutions and employers those days have long gone.
I see no reason not to employ people with an aptitude for the job who might be female, coloured or homomsexual, do you.

Latest Threads