Latest snowflake outrage

Apparently , winking is now a custodian sentence. Am sure there’s moribanky more to the case (tis the fail ) but repesting winking.

Man, 36, is to appear in court accused of propositioning a woman by WINKING at her in pub | Daily Mail Online

Maybe there’s a typo and there should be an A instead of an I here

In the future , we all go into bars, look forward , drink up at set sequences akin to what officer cadets used to do at West Point, Colorado Springs, Annapolis , up till 2 decades ago..during meal times.

Cheers

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
Apparently , winking is now a custodian sentence. Am sure there’s moribanky more to the case (tis the fail ) but repesting winking.

Man, 36, is to appear in court accused of propositioning a woman by WINKING at her in pub | Daily Mail Online

In the future , we all go into bars, look forward , drink up at set sequences akin to what officer cadets used to do at West Point, Colorado Springs, Annapolis , up till 2 decades ago..during meal times.

Cheers
It depends with what he was winking.

It's not quite that simple. Oz is ecologically quite fragile and water is becoming a real issue. The "mighty Murray" is a shadow of what it was in places like S Australia as it's water gets siphoned off for People and farms.
Land mass is not a problem. Loss of farmland due to droughts and the growing demands for cities on the water table is.
Had Oz the climate and average rainfall of the UK, then it wouldn't be a problem

Looks like @bob_the_bomb said it all for me , apologies
Plenty of water in the Murray and Murrumbidgee here - **** South Australia the pedophile mass murderes.

Yes you are probably going to have to accept that farming central Australia can't happen unless you can find water underground and desalinate it on site, but even then there's only so much water.
Farming central Australia? FFS are you that ******* dumb, central Australia is desert you idiot.

You call your self a prof.

Just popping over the Great Dividing Range does not put you in central Australia. Most of the water and rivers go from the Great Dividing Range and head west, it's why Sturt et al were sent out to find where all the rain and rivers were.

Cheers
"It is claimed that the 36-year-old also propositioned the woman and confronted her after he was asked to leave the premises""

Missed this bit did you?

And your last sentence? WTF are you on about

Farming central Australia? FFS are you that ******* dumb, central Australia is desert you idiot.

You call your self a prof.

Just popping over the Great Dividing Range does not put you in central Australia. Most of the water and rivers go from the Great Dividing Range and head west, it's why Sturt et al were sent out to find where all the rain and rivers were.
Get over yourself, no one in this country really cares whether Australia exists of not, so we're not going to bother to learn it's minor geographical details. Key point your countrymen could farm the bits they do farm better, will they, I'm not holding my breath.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Plenty of water in the Murray and Murrumbidgee here - **** South Australia the pedophile mass murderes.
Think S Australians know where the problem is
Get over yourself, no one in this country really cares whether Australia exists of not, so we're not going to bother to learn it's minor geographical details. Key point your countrymen could farm the bits they do farm better, will they, I'm not holding my breath.
Eh? I rather care, and so do the British migrants to Oz, and so did the British populace in two world wars.
Quoting how Australia could/should do this that and the others is all very well, but it's has to be done with some knowledge of the place. It's all to easy to see a eff off great continent and not a fragile ecosystem. It rather surprised me when I went out there, but having seen the results of mass migration to Oz and the the way it changes stuff makes me wonder if they shouldn't be calling a halt to review and assess.

It rather surprised me when I went out there, but having seen the results of mass migration to Oz and the the way it changes stuff makes me wonder if they shouldn't be calling a halt to review and assess.
The ordinary shmoes such as myself have been screaming for years about curtailing mass immigration, as well as climate change and natural resource management. Problem is, we ain't rich enough to care about.

We would have had more response talking directly to the trees and asking them to suck up CO2 faster than talking to our government who have increased immigration despite jobs growth going down and betting on the 'gig economy' to sort things out, allowed all the major natural gas reserves we have off WA to be sold off to other countries rather than being used in the country to power natural gas generators rather than relying on the coal plants we have which struggle during peak load and seem to break down a lot lately during these heat waves we seem to be having more frequently, and have given the go ahead for a giant coal mine to be built in QLD that would run off into the Great Barrier Reef.

You couldn't make this shit up.

I remember an old movie, The Exterminator, where a community-minded Vietnam veteran put a gangster thru a mincing machine feet first. He could watch his own feet turned to mincemeat as he was slowly lowered into the hopper.

Not sure if this is the correct thread for this, but I suppose the Snowflakes who make these sort of decisions come into this category. … Graduate, 25, turned down by the police because he isn’t disabled, gay or black | Daily Mail Online

snip "The son of a police chief who tried to join his father’s force was rejected for being ‘a white, heterosexual male without disability’.
Matthew Furlong, 25, had applied for his ‘dream job’ as a constable with Cheshire Police, where his father, Liam, 52, is a detective inspector
He performed well in tests and at interview but the force was so desperate for more recruits from ethnic minorities or who were gay or transgender that it refused to hire him.
Mr Furlong, who has a degree in particle physics from Lancaster University, lodged a discrimination claim against Cheshire Police under equality legislation, and won."

and this rider "Sara Thornton, chairman of the National Police Chiefs’ Council, said unless changes were made, the rank and file would remain overwhelmingly white for decades to come. Mr Furlong’s employment tribunal in Liverpool was told that in 2015 chief officers at Cheshire Police launched an ‘action plan’ to recruit more black, Asian and female officers"

My bold on the last rider ... WTF is wrong is wrong with that, surely the UK is STILL has a majority WHITE population and straight, or is this just another effort to change all that by our establishment?

Not sure if this is the correct thread for this, but I suppose the Snowflakes who make these sort of decisions come into this category. … Graduate, 25, turned down by the police because he isn’t disabled, gay or black | Daily Mail Online

snip "The son of a police chief who tried to join his father’s force was rejected for being ‘a white, heterosexual male without disability’.
Matthew Furlong, 25, had applied for his ‘dream job’ as a constable with Cheshire Police, where his father, Liam, 52, is a detective inspector
He performed well in tests and at interview but the force was so desperate for more recruits from ethnic minorities or who were gay or transgender that it refused to hire him.
Mr Furlong, who has a degree in particle physics from Lancaster University, lodged a discrimination claim against Cheshire Police under equality legislation, and won."

and this rider "Sara Thornton, chairman of the National Police Chiefs’ Council, said unless changes were made, the rank and file would remain overwhelmingly white for decades to come. Mr Furlong’s employment tribunal in Liverpool was told that in 2015 chief officers at Cheshire Police launched an ‘action plan’ to recruit more black, Asian and female officers"

My bold on the last rider ... WTF is wrong is wrong with that, surely the UK is STILL has a majority WHITE population and straight, or is this just another effort to change all that by our establishment?
Totally agree. Surely the objective should be to get the best people to do the job, not simply those who fit into a particular PC wish list?

But it is worth pointing out that this is a Daily Mail story.

"It is claimed that the 36-year-old also propositioned the woman and confronted her after he was asked to leave the premises""

Missed this bit did you?

And your last sentence? WTF are you on about
The Honour system
Cadets were expected to report cadets they saw drinking, therefore they sat back to back, not making eye contact and could therefore honourably report they had seen no offences.

In relation to the news item, it would probably be easier to just nip by the offy and drink alone like a sad b@stard, or just claim the nervous twitch defence.

"Sara Thornton, chairman of the National Police Chiefs’ Council, said unless changes were made, the rank and file would remain overwhelmingly white for decades to come. Mr Furlong’s employment tribunal in Liverpool was told that in 2015 chief officers at Cheshire Police launched an ‘action plan’ to recruit more black, Asian and female officers"
Pot, Kettle, Black, are the words that spring to mind, or Screw You, I am white but I already have a job in The Job (and retirement not far away.)

Latest Threads