Latest snowflake outrage

Unfettered immigration is labour's plaything so you might want to off them first as a warning to the libs. Of course, with no opposition they may not see it as the warning it's meant to be so your murder option might kick in again, although some may see it as excising a tumour rather than murder.

Always thought a guillotine on the steps of parliament for a few random beheadings when they lose sight of the fact they work for us rather than we for them would be a good way to keep them focused, the ignorant, short attention span parasites.
Know anyone who can rent me an industrial woodchipper for a few hours?

Even if it was running, the problem is trying to get that water to inland, Australia where the wide open land is, is a bloody great distance away. And, in NSW at least, the other side of mountains.
Yes you are probably going to have to accept that farming central Australia can't happen unless you can find water underground and desalinate it on site, but even then there's only so much water.

Ja? Got any lighthouses need looking after? That would be my ideal retirement job.
Sadly for you they were all automated years ago; North Foreland in Kent went last in 1998. Some have also been shut down as modern navigation aids render them unnecessary. The Humber used to have a lighthouse at Spurn Point and a couple of lightships in the channel but they're all gone.

I'm glad that the Wail put in this warning, otherwise I would have been triggered by a man wearing make-up

1550754870516.png

To be honest I would have jailed him for just have the temerity to sing & dance at a Christmas works do, the spastic

That's bad enough........... but thrown out of a Chubby Brown gig for being "drunk "......?

'Flabbergasted' man told to leave Roy Chubby Brown gig after 'three Oranjebooms'
I think being told to leave a Chubby Brown gig is actually a godsend.
I went to one in Oxford in the '97, and left at the interval because it was utter boring and predictable shite

Snowflake: "I haven't been outraged in something for almost an hour now. Hmmm, what's this? A 50 year old interview with John Wayne? Jackpot!!!"

https://www.smh.com.au/entertainmen...th-john-wayne-draws-fire-20190220-p50yzx.html

I love this quote from his speech, its so true especially if you look at the absolute cluster f**k they have made of sub Saharan Africa snip... "With a lot of blacks, there's quite a bit of resentment along with their dissent, and possibly rightfully so. But we can't all of a sudden get down on our knees and turn everything over to the leadership of the blacks," Wayne said. "I believe in white supremacy until the blacks are educated to the point of responsibility."

I love this bit of snowflake idiocy. The iconic dyke of the tennis world has upset some of them Martina Navratilova dropped by LGBT group over 'transphobic' comments

snip "She wrote in The Sunday Times that it was "insane" and "cheating" for male-to-female athletes to be allowed to compete in women's sport.
"A man can decide to be female, take hormones if required by whatever sporting organisation is concerned, win everything in sight and perhaps earn a small fortune, and then reverse his decision and go back to making babies if he so desires," she said.
Campaign group Athlete Ally decided to sever ties with the 18-time Grand Slam winner after calling the comments transphobic and saying they "perpetuated myths".
In a statement posted to its website, the organisation said: "The trans community is under attack, and we firmly stand opposed to any and all people who perpetuate attacks against them - regardless of who they are or their accolades."

I love this bit of snowflake idiocy. The iconic dyke of the tennis world has upset some of them Martina Navratilova dropped by LGBT group over 'transphobic' comments

snip "She wrote in The Sunday Times that it was "insane" and "cheating" for male-to-female athletes to be allowed to compete in women's sport.
"A man can decide to be female, take hormones if required by whatever sporting organisation is concerned, win everything in sight and perhaps earn a small fortune, and then reverse his decision and go back to making babies if he so desires," she said.
Campaign group Athlete Ally decided to sever ties with the 18-time Grand Slam winner after calling the comments transphobic and saying they "perpetuated myths".
In a statement posted to its website, the organisation said: "The trans community is under attack, and we firmly stand opposed to any and all people who perpetuate attacks against them - regardless of who they are or their accolades."
Yep. Martina probably did more for a) women's sport and b) the LBGT community than any of these morons.

Caster Semenya (Yes, a secret man!) cannot help what she was born with. Yet the authorities goes after her, rather than the plum-shaving obvious men who somehow 'qualify' through silly rules. Like the Kiwi weightlifter and the cyclist.

Wood chipper blades need less sharpening per volume put through and less squirming for those being processed. Chainsaws take to long, but if the chain is dull and you have an artistic side, might be the way to go....
Also using a woodchopper means the victim can be fed in feet first and watch as his legs, torso and chest is consumed by the machine.
Assuming he is still conscious of course.

Also using a woodchopper means the victim can be fed in feet first and watch as his legs, torso and chest is consumed by the machine.
Assuming he is still conscious of course.
Self feeding chippers are the best as the shut off is just out of reach for the consumable and you can stand back a take pics without getting splatter on yourself...

A tip for the budget minded, a tractor mounted snowblower may produce larger chunks, but can be less than a 5th the price of a chipper and produce equally expedient results.

Latest Threads