Latest snowflake outrage

Yes the UK doesn't legislate for universal vaccination because the farming community don't want to. I've had this 'discussion' with farmers before and they get very hot under the collar about it. I've yet to find one who can actually provide scientific information that justifies their position. The assessment that this is the most cost effective method is let's say, not very rigorous. It's worth noting that the mainland EU do just the opposite, but the nthey can't pretend that 'the island is sacrosanct', which is what the UK's assessment seems to depend on, except roughly every 20 years it isn't.
Confirmed: you have no idea what you're talking about.

Looks like the snowflake recruiting posters are paying off...

The soldier with a secret talent - ballet The soldier with a secret talent - ballet
Parade tomorrow will be interesting and he was driving at 6 years old

"I started dancing when I was six years old," he says. "Every week it would be dropping my sister off to dance classes and after a while you are just sitting there and you're bored and you're just like

Cant find the Transgender nonsense thread so I will put this here.

Old saying you reap what you sow lol and it applies to this story here and local comprehensive in the north side of my neck of the woods. It was the first comp secondary school here to have unisex toilets last year and a mate of mine whose a retired school teacher shed her concerns that it could have a detrimental effect especially with girls who want to go into cubicles (situated no less than in the main corridor by reception) with the sinks in the middle.

This story reflects my friend's concerns

Unisex toilets in schools are leaving girl pupils 'too afraid to use the loo | Daily Mail Online

Alternate view, you have a vested interest, which is why you've made no attempt to address the science, just made the 'I am right' statement and expected to be believed.
Really? Curious, then, that in my first response I provided a source supporting my position and all you can offer is anecdotal hearsay from 'some farmers'.

I see no science in your responses: I repeat-you are factually incorrect. The EU does NOT have a union-wide policy of pre-emptive vaccination for FMD.

Have a little light reading The European Commission for the Control of Foot-and-Mouth Disease (EuFMD) | Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations

Looks like the snowflake recruiting posters are paying off...

The soldier with a secret talent - ballet The soldier with a secret talent - ballet
Back when I was a crab we had a bloke who'd spent a number of years at some very posh music school (something with "royal" in the title) and was a very accomplished classical guitarist. He used to practice every day, but had given up a career doing that to strip down avionics gear which was probably older than he was.

Back when I was a crab we had a bloke who'd spent a number of years at some very posh music school (something with "royal" in the title) and was a very accomplished classical guitarist. He used to practice every day, but had given up a career doing that to strip down avionics gear which was probably older than he was.
But at least he avoided joining a military organisation :)

Really? Curious, then, that in my first response I provided a source supporting my position and all you can offer is anecdotal hearsay from 'some farmers'.

I see no science in your responses: I repeat-you are factually incorrect. The EU does NOT have a union-wide policy of pre-emptive vaccination for FMD.

Have a little light reading The European Commission for the Control of Foot-and-Mouth Disease (EuFMD) | Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
Your first response provided a political statement. your second does provide the following, when you get past the 'motherhood and apple pie' waffle that really says nothing, from http://www.fao.org/3/a-i5975e.pdf Foot and mouth disease vaccination and post-vaccination monitoring, Page iii
"Vaccine is one of the main tools proven to better manage or eliminate the disease when properly applied and with desirable quality and composition".

Your first response provided a political statement. your second does provide the following, when you get past the 'motherhood and apple pie' waffle that really says nothing, from http://www.fao.org/3/a-i5975e.pdf Foot and mouth disease vaccination and post-vaccination monitoring, Page iii
"Vaccine is one of the main tools proven to better manage or eliminate the disease when properly applied and with desirable quality and composition".
You do realise that the EU/UN policy of pre-emptive vaccination is related to those areas of Eurasia, Africa and S America were the disease is all but endemic?

Please provide a link that details the EU policy of pre-emptive FMD vaccination within EU borders.

You do realise that the EU/UN policy of preemptive vaccination is related to those areas of Eurasia, Africa and S America were the disease is all but endemic?

Please provide a link that details the EU policy of pre-emptive FMD vaccination within EU borders.
No link to provide; however I'll make a prediction, if the EU doesn't vaccinate they will get a catastrophic collapse like we did few years back, because as the repetitive collapses in the UK show, isolation doesn't work, even when you have the advantage of the channel to reduce wild animal movement.

No link to provide; however I'll make a prediction, if the EU doesn't vaccinate they will get a catastrophic collapse like we did few years back, because as the repetitive collapses in the UK show, isolation doesn't work, even when you have the advantage of the channel to reduce wild animal movement.
Simply put, then, you were making stuff up?

You'll understand if I show no confidence in your predictions.

Once you are of pensionable age you do not pay NI, that comes out of the pockets of the younger generations; so technically yes your pension is free. Don't bevie for one minute that what you paid 20 years ago is your pension, the sums just don't add up and anyway that money went to pay other people's pensions 20 years ago.
47 years ago I started paying NI.
I know it was not a ring fenced sum and the problem is we are all living longer but essentially we paid into it and are now getting it back.
So no the pension is not free, though I can understand that claiming it is could well be the start of removing it under a Labour gvmt.

47 years ago I started paying NI.
I know it was not a ring fenced sum and the problem is we are all living longer but essentially we paid into it and are now getting it back.
So no the pension is not free, though I can understand that claiming it is could well be the start of removing it under a Labour gvmt.
There's no worrying about pensions, when you're more likely to be living in a subsistence economy like Venezuela if Corbyn got in

Pensions or lack of them will be down the list of things to do to survive a Labour government