Latest snowflake outrage

Probably for the best if he doesn't breed.
If he was serious about it he'd have a go at his genitals to make sure he won't contribute to the problem. It would be a bonus if he did so in an amusing and messy manner that makes it onto Yootoob, perhaps something involving bricks or a cheese grater.

'She uses your razor to shave her legs' - Woolworths scraps Valentine's campaign after outrage

Woolworths pulled its nationwide Valentines day campaign after widespread social media outrage over gender stereotyping.
The ads seemed entirely playing with heterosexual stereotypes, with no versions for gay or lesbian relationships.
Woolworths apologised for causing offence after the campaign wasn’t received as intended.
I'd say they work equally well for a gay relationship. I have heard some of my lesbian friends complain that their partner steals their razor to shave their legs - although I couldn't see mention of the homosexual/lack of complaints in the article.

Next we won't be able to have an advert for Frosties, because it doesn't have daddy one vigorously bumming daddy two on the breakfast table.

I'd say they work equally well for a gay relationship. I have heard some of my lesbian friends complain that their partner steals their razor to shave their legs - although I couldn't see mention of the homosexual/lack of complaints in the article.

Next we won't be able to have an advert for Frosties, because it doesn't have daddy one vigorously bumming daddy two on the breakfast table.
Just make sure it's Soya milk on the Frosties though, we don't want the vegans getting upset!

'She uses your razor to shave her legs' - Woolworths scraps Valentine's campaign after outrage

Woolworths pulled its nationwide Valentines day campaign after widespread social media outrage over gender stereotyping.
The ads seemed entirely playing with heterosexual stereotypes, with no versions for gay or lesbian relationships.
Woolworths apologised for causing offence after the campaign wasn’t received as intended.
You can see why Woolworths over here went under, imagine how much more custom they'd get of they just told the uber offended to do one?
Anyway, as someone who remembers 2001 with fond memories I am disgusted with this blatant display of 2001 shaming:

"Comedian Lindy Johnson commented “: This is so lazy, these stereotypes sound like they come from 2001 Jennifer Lopez movies."

and Lopez shaming, that's a thing and I'm disgusted by that as well........

This morning on R4.

Chat about the latest Liam Neeson exposé.

They had some young black geezer on who was just determined to be offended.

Personally I thought the whole sorry tale is a bit carp, if it's even true. Boshing in some random black bloke's head is a bit weak: he should have done the whole Charles Bronson thing on the actual perpetrator. Not taking it out on someone else.

But the black geezer on R4 was most cut up about Neeson's 'white privilege' in being able to tell the story.

I don't get it. Where's the 'privilege' in telling people you're a bit of a twat?

But the black geezer on R4 was most cut up about Neeson's 'white privilege' in being able to tell the story.

I don't get it. Where's the 'privilege' in telling people you're a bit of a twat?
It's a magic word that means he's right and you're wrong because reasons. If you disagree that's just your white fragility on display.

From GradeAunderA on YouTube:

Not being politically correct and possibly offending someone, soon to get you 8-10 years in prison, is the biggest threat to mankind right now. So to make sure you don't contribute to the problem, this video is here to help out. For full educational benefits of the video, please watch this video multiple times, ideally without AdBlock. Again, for the educational benefits ^_^. Thanks.

This "political correctness" thing, which seems to dominate us nowadays - who started it?

Latest Threads