Latest snowflake outrage

Quote:
The 27-year-old from Mumbai is an 'anti-natalist' who believes it is wrong to put an unwilling child through the 'rigmarole' of life for the pleasure of its parents.

I wonder how much actual pleasure his parents have had bringing up a brain-dead loon like that. Perhaps they should agree to be sued and then counter-sue for all the investment they have put into his upbringing.

While they are there, they should agree that giving him life was a huge mistake but agree to put it right by terminating him forthwith.

Of course, it might well simply be internet/media click-bait propaganda for a political movement that desperately needs the publicity.
The parents could have saved themselves and everybody else the pain by going out into the street and having a damned good dump.

This staggers belief Martina Big who 'identifies as black' reveals she plans to move permanently to Africa | Daily Mail Online
snip " Martina Big, the German-born white glamour model who has had tanning injections to darken her skin because she 'identifies as black' has revealed that she plans to move permanently to Africa"

This was her before ...

Also believes "her" children will be born black.

I say "her" children because the chap pictured with her won't be the biological father despite what she tells him.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Sadurian

LE
Book Reviewer
This staggers belief Martina Big who 'identifies as black' reveals she plans to move permanently to Africa | Daily Mail Online
snip " Martina Big, the German-born white glamour model who has had tanning injections to darken her skin because she 'identifies as black' has revealed that she plans to move permanently to Africa"

Now there's a proponent of the Lamarkian Theory of Inheritance. Or someone who is very wrong, as we normally say.

A very large part of me suspects that this is simply media-whoring, but if they do move to Africa, please let it be somewhere that does not have internet or mobile phone access so they can simply disappear.

Or perhaps somewhere extremely remote where cannibals still operate. Then they could disappear for good.

Single, check

Female, check

Sat in watching sh*te reality shows in your big knickers whilst guzzling tubs of ice cream, check

Fancy a bit of internet publicity for something nobody gives a sh*t about... ermmmm

Backlash over 'single-shaming' banking ad
If you look past the moronic term single shaming and the attention seeking whinge fest then the creature in the article does make a rather good point:

"Financial commentator Iona Bain, who was among the first people to draw attention to the ads, said it was patronising and unworthy of a firm trying to attract young, tech-savvy customers.

"It doesn't tell you anything about the service," she told the BBC.

"It just says they will spy on your spending, so people can laugh at your poor unfortunate single status later on."

When you look at like that it's a pretty awful ad campaign.

She's still an over offended grinner though......

Single, check

Female, check

Sat in watching sh*te reality shows in your big knickers whilst guzzling tubs of ice cream, check

Fancy a bit of internet publicity for something nobody gives a sh*t about... ermmmm

Backlash over 'single-shaming' banking ad
I look forward to the day when some company instead of apologising tells the offended to go fcuk themselves.

If you look past the moronic term single shaming and the attention seeking whinge fest then the creature in the article does make a rather good point:

"Financial commentator Iona Bain, who was among the first people to draw attention to the ads, said it was patronising and unworthy of a firm trying to attract young, tech-savvy customers.

"It doesn't tell you anything about the service," she told the BBC.

"It just says they will spy on your spending, so people can laugh at your poor unfortunate single status later on."

When you look at like that it's a pretty awful ad campaign.

She's still an over offended grinner though......
Would these be the same 'young, tech-savvy customers.' who leave Sasquatch-sized web trails, littered with almost every personal detail?

They deserve to be alone. Forever.

Now there's a proponent of the Lamarkian Theory of Inheritance. Or someone who is very wrong, as we normally say.

A very large part of me suspects that this is simply media-whoring, but if they do move to Africa, please let it be somewhere that does not have internet or mobile phone access so they can simply disappear.

Or perhaps somewhere extremely remote where cannibals still operate. Then they could disappear for good.
Oh I dunno, I'd like to see how she gets on in the DRC or South Sudan. We could see how she gets to grips with carrying water containers on her head for five miles, or hoeing her maize crop just before the locusts or the local militia nick it all. I wonder how she'll keep that voluptuous figure on 400 calories a day and dysentery.

Don't know if this has been done but I couldn't find it.... Just beautiful!!!

Quoted from the Independent online.

Jeremy Clarkson has apologised to Will Young after the singer claimed he and his fellow Grand Tour presenters made homophobic remarks on the Amazon Prime show.

For his column in The Sun, Clarkson wrote that he and Young were friends, joking that the former Pop Idol performer made a short video for his 50th birthday.

“But this week, he went berserk on Twitter, saying that I’d been homophobic in the most recent episode of The Grand Tour,” Clarkson continued.
“Many gay people who’d seen the show said they couldn’t see a problem. None of my leftie friends could either. One even said I should tell him to stop being so gay.

“I won’t do that though. And nor will I suggest, once again, that mobile phones should be fitted with breathalysers to stop people drinking and tweeting.”

Concluding the column, entitled: “I’m sorry and I’ll prove it”, Clarkson wrote: “No. Instead, I will apologise to Will for causing him some upset and reassure him that I know I’m not homophobic as I very much enjoy watching lesbians on the internet.”

Just absolute classic, I have only just stopped pissing myself=D=D=D

Don't know if this has been done but I couldn't find it.... Just beautiful!!!

Quoted from the Independent online.

Jeremy Clarkson has apologised to Will Young after the singer claimed he and his fellow Grand Tour presenters made homophobic remarks on the Amazon Prime show.

For his column in The Sun, Clarkson wrote that he and Young were friends, joking that the former Pop Idol performer made a short video for his 50th birthday.

“But this week, he went berserk on Twitter, saying that I’d been homophobic in the most recent episode of The Grand Tour,” Clarkson continued.
“Many gay people who’d seen the show said they couldn’t see a problem. None of my leftie friends could either. One even said I should tell him to stop being so gay.

“I won’t do that though. And nor will I suggest, once again, that mobile phones should be fitted with breathalysers to stop people drinking and tweeting.”

Concluding the column, entitled: “I’m sorry and I’ll prove it”, Clarkson wrote: “No. Instead, I will apologise to Will for causing him some upset and reassure him that I know I’m not homophobic as I very much enjoy watching lesbians on the internet.”

Just absolute classic, I have only just stopped pissing myself=D=D=D
That's about the best quote from Interweb I've ever read.

Well done.

And well done the Clarkson as well.

Rumour has it he's touring the country staying in B&B and trying to find a baker to make him a cake?
But I wager he's not trying to procure a rainbow coloured Burka in Bradford

Latest Threads