Latest snowflake outrage

Yesterday a Cathay Pacific flight NZ to the UK had a birdstrike on takeoff.
The Captain decided to return to Auckland and land. They flew a circular pattern for 2 hours dumping fuel so they could land within weight.
Today a flake has been complaining in the media that for the 2 hours she was not fed a meal and that there was no drink service.
Call me old fashioned, but I would have thought that both the crew and the passengers would have had more to think about than food or drink.
Below is a photo of the plane once it landed, it looks relatively serious to me.

Doesn't stop the complainers though. Full text snowflake

Last edited:
The Captain decided to return to Auckland and land. They flew a circular pattern for 2 hours dumping fuel so they could land within weight.
Today a flake has been complaining in the media that for the 2 hours she was not fed a meal and that there was no drink service.
Call me old fashioned, but I would have thought that both the crew and the passengers would have had more to think about than food or drink.
Below is a photo of the plane once it landed, it looks relatively serious to me.

Doesn't stop the complainers though.
But doesn't bleat about the dozens of tonnes of avtur dumped into the South Pacific. Says a lot about her priorities.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

No, it turns them (her in our case) into typical students who study hard while completely ignoring politics, have a job in a nightclub to make ends meet, do loads of sport and then come home in the holidays with 4 metric tons of washing, sleep 21 hours a day and spend the other three consuming vast quantities of food and generally cluttering up the house that SWMBO has only just got tidy from the last visit! Ours wants to work with sharks but also has a thing for octopi (not in the calamari sense, she is a (normal, sane) vegetarian)
You were doing so well, right up to the end.

Doesn't stop the complainers though. Full text snowflake
Is that a snowflake or just someone making a valid point about not being kept informed on what is going on and expecting at least water being freely available?
She comes across a bit peed off rather than full blown melt down.

Fuck off.

They are people.
At AFC there was a Green Jackets platoon commander who was a bit of pretentious twit. He got a dog, a brown lab called Wilko [oddly enough I can't recall his name, Ian something, I think]. Wilko was obviously the runt of the litter and was a bit 'crap', listless and dull. He also complained about the weak stomach and frequent bowel movement related accidents. This may or may not have been due to us slipping beer in his bowl in the bar - poor Wilko was probably a raging alki, though he did seem to perk up as the night wore on.....sorry, Ian and sorry, Wilko

P.S, if you want spectacular results then feed your visiting boss's horrible, stinky Newfoundlands a few squares of best supermarket processed cheddar knowing she has a 4 hour journey home.....allegedly, Your Honour.....

Elke gets a bit of a taste for it after a few slurps and will cosy up to strangers and bat her eyes at them in the hope of getting her nose in their pint.

The spunkbubble that lives nextdoor to me has taken now to looking more like Waynetta Slob and going to the shops in her somewhat grey shower robe, I ******* give up, Over Christmas I just walked straight in their house and sat down. They were that caned off their faces on speed and vodka, kids allover the place all that was said was "why you here" I just said "I may well as be because I can hear the party in mine" Just took a beer from the fridge and giggled.
How does it happen and why is it accepted, right we have all been on our arse at some point, but you try and make your lot better. (Well generally anyway, I am not having a pop at ladies and gentlemen of the road, as I know several and that is their life choice) I am on about the people that pop kids out ten a penny, drink and smoke and oh hear this one, now get their shopping delivered because they have no transport!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do we bother getting out our scratchers every day? Why?

The spunkbubble that lives nextdoor to me has taken now to looking more like Waynetta Slob and going to the shops in her somewhat grey shower robe, I ******* give up, Over Christmas I just walked straight in their house and sat down. They were that caned off their faces on speed and vodka, kids allover the place all that was said was "why you here" I just said "I may well as be because I can hear the party in mine" Just took a beer from the fridge and giggled.
How does it happen and why is it accepted, right we have all been on our arse at some point, but you try and make your lot better. (Well generally anyway, I am not having a pop at ladies and gentlemen of the road, as I know several and that is their life choice) I am on about the people that pop kids out ten a penny, drink and smoke and oh hear this one, now get their shopping delivered because they have no transport!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do we bother getting out our scratchers every day? Why?
Of course you did dearie.

Plastics ARE causing huge problems to the marine ecosystem. You do not need to be a Snowflake to realise this or the fact that if you put shite in the sea, it will find its way back into the human food chain. Before you ask, I know one of the UK's Scientists in this field.

Litter can also foul propellers and get sucked into intakes...

There have to be better alternatives. I understand the Americans use brown paper bags for shopping - so why not us? Can waxed paper provide waterproofing?

Talking about this issue has helped me chat to a number of attractive girls in the last few months.
Severe flooding, contributed to by plastic bags clogging the drains, led to wide scale banning of plastic carrier bags in the Philippines. Brown paper bags used instead, but these are so crap that purchasing a shopping bag is preferable.
Back to the flooding, you can see chain gangs of former drug dealers working off the 'community service' part of their sentence by removing plastic bags from drains, streams, and rivers. There is a marked improvement, which also proves that there are no police death squads topping the dealers.
(Sorry Snowflakes, it is just business as usual, dealers slotting their rivals.)

Last edited:
His Mother sounds a right laugh.

From the Article:

'Where do they have the time to discuss important issues surrounding their age group, such as puberty, social issues or talk with others regarding cultures and ethnicity?

Anyone else remember the carefree days of school where between lessons all we wanted to do was talk about social issues, culture & ethnicity?

My school was too badly funded to afford a bike shed. Or corridors....

In the local paper there is a story of a young Mum trying to take her toddler to use a public toilet, only to be confronted by two junkies. When she asked them to clean up their druggie stuff they got shirty so she took their pictures.

That young lady has guts.