Latest snowflake outrage

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Click start go to programs, click on Windows Accessories, and choose character map. Click the pound sign, choose select and then copy.

My keyboard doesn't have the £ sign either.
Very nice, but it is not important enough for me to piss about like that.
I think most people understood where I was coming from.

Click start go to programs, click on Windows Accessories, and choose character map. Click the pound sign, choose select and then copy.

My keyboard doesn't have the £ sign either.
Hold down the Alt key whilst typing 156 on the number keypad (doesn't work with the top row number keys).

No, it turns them (her in our case) into typical students who study hard while completely ignoring politics, have a job in a nightclub to make ends meet, do loads of sport and then come home in the holidays with 4 metric tons of washing, sleep 21 hours a day and spend the other three consuming vast quantities of food and generally cluttering up the house that SWMBO has only just got tidy from the last visit! Ours wants to work with sharks but also has a thing for octopi (not in the calamari sense, she is a (normal, sane) vegetarian)
Good luck to her. Sounds a lot like the career path I had planned, right down to the shark molesting before ending up in aviation via circuitous routes.

Didn't last long at uni due to being a bit bolshie having just left the army a couple of weeks before and not tolerating the dripping civvie fuckwittery very well. Also not a lot of jobs for marine biologists. If she can get hold of it, Dr Tim Wallett's thesis on shark behaviour in Southern Africa is an interesting bit of work.

Occy salad is bloody lush. If anything cures the vegetarianism it'll be that.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
No idea. Don't care. If England are happy to use blokes who would otherwise be excluded from playing for the Boks/Proteas back home, fill your boots.

Latest Threads