Latest snowflake outrage

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The pork vegan muslamic sausage rolls ?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I'm gonna spread a rumour that Greggs vegan sausage rolls now have to come with a burka on them. It'll be fun watching the Britain First/ EDL folk go up like tripflares.
You're such a wag! :rolleyes:

I'm gonna spread a rumour that Greggs vegan sausage rolls now have to come with a burka on them. It'll be fun watching the Britain First/ EDL folk go up like tripflares.
It would be funnier to sell Pork Halal sausage rolls in Greggs and watch the 4 Lions mob go mental

wheel

LE
A model has brushed off criticism that her appearance at an agricultural machinery show was "outdated".

At the Lamma show in Birmingham, agricultural firm Agrifac encouraged visitors to get selfies with glamorous trade show models at their stand.

One of the women, Melissa Sharp, said she had a "great time" - adding that her role at the event was "harmless".

However some objected, including estate manager David Hill, who told the BBCit felt "like a backward step".

Speaking to Radio 4's Farming Today Mr Hill, who was not at the event, said: "A lot of women are wanting to be recognised for their contribution to the industry and want to be taken seriously in a previously male-dominated industry."
1547151128905.png

They could have at least made them snog each other as a sop to political correctness

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
They could have at least made them snog each other as a sop to political correctness
At least they look like real jousters.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Yeh, I’d like to show them two some of my fertilising techniques.:slow:

A model has brushed off criticism that her appearance at an agricultural machinery show was "outdated".

At the Lamma show in Birmingham, agricultural firm Agrifac encouraged visitors to get selfies with glamorous trade show models at their stand.

One of the women, Melissa Sharp, said she had a "great time" - adding that her role at the event was "harmless".

However some objected, including estate manager David Hill, who told the BBCit felt "like a backward step".

Speaking to Radio 4's Farming Today Mr Hill, who was not at the event, said: "A lot of women are wanting to be recognised for their contribution to the industry and want to be taken seriously in a previously male-dominated industry."
View attachment 370949
Is that a brand new combine harvester? I'd give them my key...

You are a Wurzle and I claim my 1/10/6 pence.
£1 10s 6d. Think that's how it used to be. I remember briefly using farthings before they were withdrawn.

Latest Threads