Latest snowflake outrage

That is a disgusting thing to say. It is like the comments by the NAZIs. It is right wing eugenics. If you can't get worked up about NAZIs what can you get worked up about?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought the Scots are the Irish, or is it the other way round?
Nonsense, the Irish are Welsh who could swim.

By the same token, the Welsh are Irish who could not swim.

Saw this today, and thought it was worth a post:

Doctor Who backlash shows why it's time to bin the phrase ‘politically correct’

It appears to me that the author is entirely satisfied with the new look Dr. Who as it reinforces her own world view, and gives her the opportunity to dismiss out of hand any comments which might disagree with that, i.e. anybody who decries the show for being 'too PC'. The fact that Dr. Who is going to be marginalized and a niche programme even more than it was is lost on her.

As I live about 20 miles away from Hitchen, I fear I will have to go over and demand a reenactment of the photography session so I can be suitably outraged.

These offences against public decency should be investigated from all angles.

Wordsmith
Just be careful of all the cellulite, it's dangerous stuff.

It appears to me that the author is entirely satisfied with the new look Dr. Who as it reinforces her own world view, and gives her the opportunity to dismiss out of hand any comments which might disagree with that, i.e. anybody who decries the show for being 'too PC'. The fact that Dr. Who is going to be marginalized and a niche programme even more than it was is lost on her.
So, are they gonna have cyberwomen and female daleks?
I have an ex-girlfriend who had a very gnarly voice, and did some interesting things with a sink plunger....

That is a disgusting thing to say. It is like the comments by the NAZIs. It is right wing eugenics. If you can't get worked up about NAZIs what can you get worked up about?
index.jpg

So, are they gonna have cyberwomen and female daleks?
I have an ex-girlfriend who had a very gnarly voice, and did some interesting things with a sink plunger....
I'm waiting for a Muslim Dr Who, what are the Daleks going to do with a Dr Who keeps going Exterminate! Exterminate! and wants to kill anyone who offends them

Are they going to give up, and go ok you win

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

two things really surprise me. First that people like that Lucy actually get paid to write that rubbish and the fact that anyone even reads such rubbish.

Latest Threads